Recent content by looper89

1. L

RFM69HCW, Radio Head, APA102C, FastLED,

I am working on a project to control a remote string of LEDs. APA102C - LED string Teensy 3.2 RFM69HCW - radio The radio is using SPI0 and the LED string is utilizing SPI1. I have verified that they both parts work on the given SPI ports individually by using the given examples that come...
  2. L

Teensy3, I2C, Multiple Masters

Well, I found the problem and kinda hate to say what it was. The bread board I was using was faulty.
  3. L

Teensy3, I2C, Multiple Masters

I am experimenting using two T3's, each as a master on an I2C bus. I do not require the Wire.h or i2c_t3.h libs to do any conflict management because I am using a digital input on each T3 to signal to the other that it has the bus. My test was to have them both take turns writing to a LCD...
  4. L

OSH Park currently selling Teensy 3.1 at an amazing price

Thanks for your time and the info, I have some boards that I need built and will give him consideration.
  5. L

OSH Park currently selling Teensy 3.1 at an amazing price

Do you benefit from the sales of the boards from OSH Park? You put in the development time and I have no issues supporting you.
  6. L

New I2C library for Teensy3

nox771 - Thanks for your reply. You are correct, spike is after the ack. When I lengthened the 'spike' communication began to work, well mostly. I have concluded that some of the issues are with the display. I tested the display with a couple different controllers and now they all give me...
  7. L

New I2C library for Teensy3

I2C issues I am having issues using a T3 to communicate with a Newhaven LCD. (http://www.newhavendisplay.com/specs/NHD-0420D3Z-NSW-BBW-V3.pdf). I am using a NXP PCA9306 (http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/BreakoutBoards/PCA9306.pdf) to get the voltages to the proper levels. 1k...
  8. L

PROBLEMS WITH SERIAL2 and SERIAL3

This saved me some therapy, I too thought I was going crazy. Thanks
Back