Search results

1. H

not able to upload sketches anymore to teensy 3.0

thank you for the quick reply and troubleshooting tips! It turned out the micro usb cable I was using now was not a proper cable, only for charging it seems. Anyway I found a working cable, so now it´s back to work! best, hc
  2. H

not able to upload sketches anymore to teensy 3.0

I have been using the teensy 3s on macs for 8 months, running arduino 103 and teensy 1.16, without any problems. Today I was not able to update teensies I used just a few weeks back, it just seems to shut down when trying to reset it and next time I boot up the old sketch is still running. I...
  3. H

teensy 3 and fastspi_led2 compilation issues

This turned out to be an incompatibility between the latest teensyduino software and the fastspi_led2 library. Daniel Garcia just released RC2 of the library that seems to fix these issues. https://code.google.com/p/fastspi/downloads
  4. H

teensy 3 and fastspi_led2 compilation issues

Hi, I am trying to run the fastspi_led2 library on the teensy 3.0 using the latest teensyduino 1.15, but get a long list of compilation errors when trying to verify my arduino sketch, so I assume either the library isn´t compatible with teensy 3 yet or I am missing out on something basic. I...
Back