does pins number 33-35 of teensy 4.1 is in high logic by default ( connected to 3.3v)?

asad

does pins number 33-35 of teensy 4.1 is in high logic by default ( connected to 3.3v)?
i mean "if (launchstatePIN.fallingEdge()" means that if launchstatePIN is connected to gnd??

Pins 33, 34, 35 are not connected to 3.3V. See the Teensy 4.1 schematic for details.

I do not understand the 2nd part of your question about "launchstatePIN". Maybe your question is about specific code not shown?

thanks for reply @Paul
yes the second part of my question is about the rocket flight controller code which i wrote it and needs some help on it.
its long code relatively. if you want to me on it i can send it for you.

No, do not send your long program.

If you're stuck, invest the time to copy only the problematic portion to a small program. Please carefully check that your small program does indeed reproduce the problem. Then show the small program here, and give any details like what signals are needed to reproduce the problem when the code is copied into Arduino IDE and loaded onto another Teensy 4.1.

This is more work, but often when people do this sort of work the problem is discovered as part of the process of testing the small program. And when the problem is still unknown, we have a very good history of finding and fixing problems on this forum when a reproducible and concise test program is shown.

Back