Kepad [4x4] does not rspond after some time

deepak

Hie,
I have implemented a small system that sends PULSE + Direction sgnals to an AC SERVO Drive.
The Pulses, Frequency is entered using Keypad and values displayed on the 20x4 LCD.

All works fine when drive is nor connected.
However, the keypad justs stops responding after some time (random interval)

I checked the signals on the CRO, and observed that the Output pins of the teensy remain high constantly after some time. (I have a loop to read the key every 100 ms). I cannot understand why the Pins stop going low after sometime. It appears they stop one pin at a time.

Does any one have an idea about why this would happen.

Thank You

If you don't want to show your whole sketch you could at least post the portions of it relevant to the problem - how is whoever decides to try to help you with this to know if you have written your own stuff or if you are using whatever libraries etc etc ?

Edit: Re-reading above I see it could look like the interest is in whether or not you wrote your own or are depending on other people's stuff - that isn't the interest at all, the point is that without seeing the code which 'just stops responding after some time' it is pretty much impossible to advise as to why it stops or anything you could do about it.

You can strip out all the unrelated parts of the sketch and check that what you have left reproduces the problem you are having or not and then post that between [code]<code here>[/code] tags; it will come out like this
Code:
<code here>
Anybody who wants to hep is going to have a far better chance of helping if you show code that reproduces the problem.

Last edited:
Back