Is this a Teensy 3 forum only or Teensy overall forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdg8934

I lifted up SMT parts when trying to solder in a RTC crystal and battery case. I dont have the materials to fix this so I threw it out as it wasn't an expensive loss. Since Teensy 3 (ARM) doesn't support the Adafruit 16x32 RGB display, I'm going with the Teensy 2++ (Atmel) as I know this is Arduino compliant for libraries. Can I still use the latest Teensy 3 beta 8 software for the Teensy 2++?

The stable release is Teensyduino 1.10 for Teensy 2.0 and 2.0++ which are both AVR based. I believe that everyting in 1.10 is also in the current Teensy 3 beta (i.e it contais both ARM and AVR compilers). See this post.

And yes its a Teensy overall forum. With Teensy 3.0 being new, there is a lot of discussion about it; but there have also been some Teensy 2.0 and 2.0++ threads.

Cool. I received my Teensy2++ today and soldered on the pins no problem. I removed the Windows beta 8 and reinstalled Arduino 1.0.2 and the Teensyduino 1.10. All looks good with no trace of Teensy 3.0. I tested the Blink example and all is good! Going forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back