Any Teensy 3.0 enclosures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear readers,

As a recent Teensy 3.0 owner, I am now looking for enclosures for the Teensy 3.0 only (or wider)
==> Any known reseller ?
==> How do you package your kits ?

Thanks for reading anyway

Are you planning to keep only Teensy 3.0 in the enclosure or will you add other components like battery or sensors? Actually Radioshack had some multipurpose project enclosures: http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032276 . I bought the smallest one and have a small perfboard at the bottom to place Teensy and few other chips. The box is bigger than Teensy but still fairly small. Let me know if you need something smaller? You could use plexiglass for custom one.
Blagoy

Thanks for your reply !
I am still looking for an enclosure for Teensy 3.0 alone allowing me to pack a Teensy with a USB "A" male plug (direct plug to any laptop) robustly attached to the micro USB Teensy plug.
Ideally, the enclosure would be custom painted...

Thanks for your reply !
I am still looking for an enclosure for Teensy 3.0 alone allowing me to pack a Teensy with a USB "A" male plug (direct plug to any laptop) robustly attached to the micro USB Teensy plug.
Ideally, the enclosure would be custom painted...

It isn't specific to the Teensy, but I just got the Mint Tin (same size tin as the Altoids mint tin without the logo), and the Mint Tin Perma Proto board from Adafruit. The Teensy fits nicely, though I probably will install a .6" dip-28 shield so I can remove the Teensy, rather than having to de-solder it. I would suggest adding rubber bumper feet underneath the perma proto shield There is plenty of room to add circuits, but you would have to cut a hole out for the USB:

:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back