IRremote

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMeissner

Senior Member+
I see that IRremote was included in teensy 3.0 beta12 release, but it doesn't yet work. I compiled the IRtest example from the IRremote library:

Code:
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRsend::mark(int)':
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:174:3: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:174:3: error: 'COM2B1' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRsend::space(int)':
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:182:3: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:182:3: error: 'COM2B1' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRsend::enableIROut(int)':
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:200:3: error: 'TIMSK2' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'WGM20' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'WGM22' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'CS20' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'OCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:210:3: error: 'OCR2B' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRrecv::enableIRIn()':
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'WGM21' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'CS21' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'OCR2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:226:3: error: 'TCNT2' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:229:3: error: 'TIMSK2' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:229:3: error: 'OCIE2A' was not declared in this scope
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp: At global scope:
/data/shared/arduino/teensy-beta12/libraries/IRremote/IRremote.cpp:258:4: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

Since Paul mentioned IRremote and teensy 3.0 here: http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_IRremote.html, I imagine he will support it eventually. Is there an expected time frame when this would be supported? This is related to my other post about bluetooth keyfob, where I might use an IR controller instead of bluetooth.
:confused::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back