Wanted ... very easy to use RTOS + Pwr. Management + Teensyduino code compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3andy

Wanted ... very easy to use RTOS + Pwr. Management + Teensyduino code compatible.

Just dreaming. It would be perfect for Teensy 3 battery operated projects.

I've got low power examples on my to-do list. I've added this thread to the list, so when I do work on that, I'll contact Bill and see if we can get RTOS integration.

A few other tasks are still much higher priority, so please understand I probably will not work on this for at least 4 weeks or more.

at least 4 weeks or more

Waiting one month or two would definately not be an issue considering we reviewed over six real time operating systems and none of them
were "very easy to use" with Teensyduino code. Our odds on favorite is that PJRC will change that perception! :)

Many months since last post. Eager to hear from PaulStoffregen if there is an update.
I too would like to use Teensy in my low-power projects. In fact, I'm advocating a shift to having Teensy be the standard MCU for UMass and Hampshire College maker spaces. The impediments are currently low-power and porting of the Mozzi library.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back