Will PJRC be at MakerFaire in Bay Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxgeek

Paul & Robin, are you going to be at MakerFaire? I thought it might be close enough for you guys to make it down. They really should have you speak about the whole kickstarter experience.

I'm planning to post an announcement when we know more specific details. Here's what is currently known.

I will be there. Robin's not going. PJRC isn't really going to be there in any commercial way.

DorkbotPDX will be there with a multi-project exhibit and I'll be contributing. We didn't pay the commercial seller fee, so no products will be sold from our space. At this point, I don't have much specific info, other than we were accepted and assigned exhibit number 2215. They're supposed to send more info in a couple weeks. I'm bringing the OctoWS2811 LED display (1920 LEDs on a 4 by 2 foot board). I'll build a stand that puts it about 5.5 feet high, so it should be very easy to see from anywhere in whatever room/pavilion where they place us.

I am hoping to connect in person with people I've only met online.

Will you be there both days? I'm planning to visit one day before noon, not sure yet which day.

Someone has to stay behind to make sure that Teensys still get shipped. I suppose it's only fair that I stay behind after all the times I've left Paul behind to Disney. :D

Also, you need to fire up the wave solder or reflow machines - the Teensy 3 stock count at Sparkfun, after one week, is becoming low. :D

update ... All gone - amazing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back