MIDIJammer - Sonome MIDI Keyboard Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin

Hi Paul, I appreciate your email response regarding using Teensy as a MIDI USB to Serial bridge. I need to dig into TeensyDuino before I start pumping questions into this forum, but in the meantime, I am happy this forum exists for if I need some technical input. Please would you advise me your distributors in the Czech Republic or surrounding countries where I can purchase a couple of Teensy's.

Colin

Of those, I have purchased Teensies (and other things, like Adafruit and Sparkfun items) several times from Pieter Floris and can recommend that supplier. Helpful and freindly.

Of those, I have purchased Teensies (and other things, like Adafruit and Sparkfun items) several times from Pieter Floris and can recommend that supplier. Helpful and freindly.

Thanks Nantonos, I appreciate your quick recommendation. Do you have any recommendations regarding electronic component suppliers such as Mouser.com in EU countries? (Mouser ships out of the US so delivery costs are high)

Do you have any recommendations regarding electronic component suppliers such as Mouser.com in EU countries? (Mouser ships out of the US so delivery costs are high)
I have ordered from Farnell many times (I browse the UK or Irish sites to get descriptions in English, then order from the French site, since I live in France). I see they have a Czech site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back