Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a 1st release candidate for Teensyduino 1.15:

Old beta download links removed. Please use the latest version:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

Please give this a try and report any bugs. Try to include a sample program that reproduces the problem!

Here's a list of the changes since Teensyduino 1.14:

• Fixed Serial2 and Serial3 regression on Teensy 3.0.
  • Fixed USB MIDI sendProgramChange on Teensy 3.0.
  • Add ARM math library for Teensy 3.0.
  • Teensy Loader now recognizes ARM elf format, will not accidentally program Teensy 3.0 code to a pre-3.0 board.
  • Teensy Loader version number is now in sync with Teensyduino version.

Just to be sure that my tests didn't pick up my mods for CMSIS etc. I completely uninstalled Arduino/Teensyduino, then reinstalled 1.0.5 and 1.15 RC1 on Win 7 Pro x64.
The CMSIS tests now compile and run out-of-the-box.

Pete

I'm having problems compiling the i2s library. It was working fine before with 1.14 on Arduino 1.03 but is now giving me this. Both OSX and win7.
The odd thing is when I try to downgrade it still has this similar error but with "expected initializer before '_dma_Rx_Buffer_A......'" at the beginning

Code:
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::start()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:80:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_RE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:81:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_BCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:82:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_FRDE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:88:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_TE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:89:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_BCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:90:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_FRDE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:100:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_RE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:101:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_BCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:102:26: error: 'I2S_RCSR_FRIE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:109:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_TE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:110:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_BCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:111:26: error: 'I2S_TCSR_FRIE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::clock_init()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:233:34: error: 'I2S_MCR_MICS' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:239:34: error: 'I2S_MCR_MICS' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:239:38: error: 'I2S_MCR_MOE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:247:43: error: 'I2S_MDR_FRACT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:247:64: error: 'I2S_MDR_DIVIDE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::i2s_transmit_init()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:290:20: error: 'I2S_TCSR_TE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:299:35: error: 'I2S_TCR1_TFW' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:301:33: error: 'I2S_TCR2_SYNC' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:302:18: error: 'I2S_TCR2_BCP' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:305:37: error: 'I2S_TCR2_MSEL' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:306:36: error: 'I2S_TCR2_DIV' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:307:22: error: 'I2S_TCR2_BCD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:310:18: error: 'I2S_TCR3_TCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:312:36: error: 'I2S_TCR4_FRSZ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:313:36: error: 'I2S_TCR4_SYWD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:314:18: error: 'I2S_TCR4_MF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:315:18: error: 'I2S_TCR4_FSE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:318:22: error: 'I2S_TCR4_FSD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:321:35: error: 'I2S_TCR5_W0W' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:322:35: error: 'I2S_TCR5_WNW' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:323:35: error: 'I2S_TCR5_FBT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::i2s_receive_init()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:329:20: error: 'I2S_RCSR_RE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:338:35: error: 'I2S_RCR1_RFW' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:340:33: error: 'I2S_RCR2_SYNC' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:341:18: error: 'I2S_TCR2_BCP' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:344:37: error: 'I2S_RCR2_MSEL' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:345:36: error: 'I2S_RCR2_DIV' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:346:22: error: 'I2S_RCR2_BCD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:349:18: error: 'I2S_RCR3_RCE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:351:36: error: 'I2S_RCR4_FRSZ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:352:36: error: 'I2S_RCR4_SYWD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:353:18: error: 'I2S_RCR4_MF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:354:18: error: 'I2S_RCR4_FSE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:357:22: error: 'I2S_RCR4_FSD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:360:35: error: 'I2S_RCR5_W0W' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:361:35: error: 'I2S_RCR5_WNW' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:362:35: error: 'I2S_RCR5_FBT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::i2s_tx_callback()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:370:20: error: 'I2S_TCSR_FEF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:371:20: error: 'I2S_TCSR_SEF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::i2s_rx_callback()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:385:20: error: 'I2S_RCSR_FEF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:386:20: error: 'I2S_RCSR_SEF' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_buffer_init()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:421:17: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:422:17: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:426:17: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:427:17: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_transmit_init()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:439:18: error: 'SIM_SCGC7_DMA' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:443:22: error: 'DMAMUX_SOURCE_I2S0_TX' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:449:23: error: 'DMA_CSR_ACTIVE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:461:14: error: 'DMA_CR_EMLM' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:463:14: error: 'DMA_CR_ERCA' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:468:55: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:470:46: error: 'DMA_ATTR_SMOD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:471:46: error: 'DMA_ATTR_SIZE_16BIT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:471:65: error: 'DMA_ATTR_SSIZE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:472:46: error: 'DMA_ATTR_DMOD' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:473:65: error: 'DMA_ATTR_DSIZE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:476:50: error: invalid conversion from 'volatile void*' to 'uint32_t {aka long unsigned int}' [-fpermissive]
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:477:31: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:478:31: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:479:5: error: 'DMA_TCD0_CITER_ELINKNO' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:479:49: error: 'DMA_CITER_MASK' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:480:49: error: 'DMA_BITER_MASK' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:481:31: error: 'DMA_CSR_INTMAJOR' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:482:44: error: 'DMA_CSR_BWC' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:485:15: error: 'DMA_ERQ_ERQ0' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:486:31: error: 'DMA_SERQ_SERQ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:489:23: error: 'DMAMUX_ENABLE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_start()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:508:39: error: 'DMA_SERQ_SERQ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_stop()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:514:39: error: 'DMA_CERQ_CERQ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_tx_callback()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:527:18: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:528:19: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:533:18: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:534:19: error: '_dma_Tx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:537:45: error: invalid conversion from 'const volatile void*' to 'uint32_t {aka long unsigned int}' [-fpermissive]
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In member function 'void I2S_class::dma_rx_callback()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:549:18: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:550:19: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:555:18: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:556:19: error: '_dma_Rx_Buffer_B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:559:45: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In function 'void dma_ch0_isr()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:570:31: error: 'DMA_CINT_CINT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp: In function 'void dma_ch1_isr()':
/Users/drbleep/Documents/Arduino/libraries/i2s/i2s.cpp:576:31: error: 'DMA_CINT_CINT' was not declared in this scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back