Nominate forum users... for a special thank you gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulStoffregen

Robin & I are about to send out thank-you gifts to our most active, helpful & contributing forum users! :)

Has anyone helped you with a software or technical question, or posted Teensy-specific code? We don't have a good way to track this, so I'm asking for your help.

Here's the current list. Who have we missed?

Nantonos
t3andy
MichaelMeissner
stevech
linuxgeek
Constantin
Headroom
el_supremo
Wozzy
cmason
Avenue33
hpyle
duff
nox771
Pedvide
potatotron
Bill Greiman
Nick Gammon
MickMad
christoph

Edit: adding nlecaude & sumotoy

Edit: Dawnmist also added

Last edited:
I've emailed all the users on this list so far. If you see your name be sure to check your email (the one you used to register on the forum) :)

I'm honored to be in such company.

I'd been working on an Arduino-based project for almost three years and kept running into various RAM, Flash, and speed roadblocks. The Teensy 3 solved everything, I can't thank PJRC enough.

Thank you guys! I'm still thrilled about this news! As I said on the email, this gift comes like a cake with cherry on top for my incoming first degree graudation!

Of course, this gift will make me even more productive in the community ! I can't wait to get my USB Audio lib 100% done!

Did I already say "thank you" ? :D

Yay... I received mine today
Already working on a Halloween project.
Thank you again

Received mine Saturday. I'd hoped to build some digital jack-o-lanterns with some Teensy3's and the OctoWS2811 library but I've been waylaid with the flu since the weekend...hopefully next year.

Thanks again for the honor. I will have more details on the next project soon.

Chris

Yay! The Teensies and a nice thank-you card from Paul and Robin in today's post. Much appreciated! Thank you very much.

Yes, thank you. The Teensy's arrived. Now to brush up on my soldering skills so that I can attach the Teensy 3.0 breakout boards, and I can get access to all of the pins. Hopefully my posts were helpful to others (at least on the software side of things).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back