Before I sell them on eBay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetsuo

[disclaimer]If this post violates forum policy, please accept my sincere apologies and feel free to delete the message. I'm not posting to make money - i'll sell to forum members at a loss just to keep things "in the community"[/disclaimer]

I have run through a variety of power supplies trying to find the right fit for my project. As a result, I have three Mean Well SE-600-5 PSUs and 4 SE-200-5 PSUs that I'll be selling on ebay. This forum and pjrc products have been such a help I thought I'd mention it here before I unloaded them. They're all essentially brand new.

FWIW, I ended up settling on the SP-320-5 because of it's integrated fan speed controller and cost/output ratio (OK, I bought 6 used off of eBay after spending $300+shipping for the SE-600's :p).

The SE-200-5 is OK, but doesn't have the inrush protection I'll need, not to mention that I'd need 10 of them to meet my power requirements and they'd be too cramped to take advantage of the passive cooling. It also has an odd "stutter" of output after being powered off that I worried about.

The SE-600-5 is a fantastic PSU with clean output at max rated capacity, but it is simply too loud for my application.

Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested.

And Paul - I'll barter PSU's for pjrc store credit if you like :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back