X-Plane Plugin, teensie++ 2.0, Ubuntu 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikee

Thank you very much for the flight control plugins for teensie. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here.

I can get the teensie++2.0 to load the sketch in Linux and display output to an LCD panel connected to the teensie, but the X-Plane plugin "show Communications" detects the teensie insert and remove from the usb, but no data flow. I have tried multiple examples from flight controls including the "blinktransponder" and "NavFrequency". (all work in win7, but not linux)

To debug if the teensie detected X-Plane plugin I used the following code:

// the LED shows if X-Plane is running and plugin is enabled
if (FlightSim.isEnabled()) {
digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, LOW);
update_lcd(NavFrequencyHz);
} else {
digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, HIGH);
update_lcd(-99999);
}

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 64bit all packages current, Kernel 2.6.32-53-generic, X-Plane 10.25, Arduino 1.0.5.
All tests here are on the same Dual Boot (win7, ubuntu) desktop. (teensie is NOT connected via an external usb HUB)

NOTE: after programming teensie in Linux and the plugin not working in Linux, the same teensie device works perfect on Windows7 install of X-Plane. Also I have removed AppArmor from Ubuntu, just in case.

NOTE2: The Linux plugin for 64bit detects the teensie insert and remove, the 32bit linux plugin shows nothing at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back