Teensy 3.1 Needed near Lincon, NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbolster

Hello everyone,

I am posting on the behalf of the UC Davis Formula Racing Team. Over the past 12 months we have built a 650 lb, two-motor, 140 lb-ft of torque electric vehicle.

We are currently at our annual competition in Lincoln, NE. After an excruciatingly tough three days of technical inspections we are 1 of 3 teams (20 total EV) to make it through inspection.

Unfortunately, we have lost our Teensy 3.1 to water. We DESPERATELY need another by tomorrow morning (6/21). If anyone, has one that we can purchase/borrow/have and who resides within ~3 hours driving distance of Lincoln, please get in touch. If you live in a large city overnight Saturday delivery may also be possible - we would be happy to pay for it.

Thank you so much for your support!

Lucas Bolster
General Manager, UC Davis Formula Racing
ljbolster@ucdavis.edu
(408) 204-8508
ucdformularacing.com

Attachments

• IMG_9537.jpg
    IMG_9537.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 129
w/pins?
while you wait..
often electronics like this will revive if put in an oven or heat-gunned lightly - at like 140F. Esp. near chips' leads where moisture can accumulate inter-pin or underneath the chip. Or inside the reset push button.

I posted on Twitter to 1304 followers, and I asked Adrian Crenshaw (aka Irongeek) to repost to his 12100 followers.

If anyone reading this knows anyone well connected in the area, now's the time to ask them to share it. Who knows, maybe it'll just work!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back