FreeIMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

damiano

Dear lovers of teensy

when I try to run any of the examples of FreeIMU (FreeIMU_raw or FreeIMU_quaternion, etc) I get the message:

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.
Arduino: 1.0.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Teensy 3.0"
/Users/damianopuliti/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FreeIMU/FreeIMU.cpp: In member function 'void FreeIMU::init(int, bool)':
/Users/damianopuliti/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FreeIMU/FreeIMU.cpp:217:19: error: 'getQ_simple' was not declared in this scope
/Users/damianopuliti/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FreeIMU/FreeIMU.cpp: At global scope:
/Users/damianopuliti/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FreeIMU/FreeIMU.cpp:220:35: error: no 'void FreeIMU::getQ_simple(float*)' member function declared in class 'FreeIMU'

Why?

Damiano

Hi Damiano,

You can try and add the following line to FreeIMU.h file:

Code:
void getQ_simple(float * q);

after

Code:
void getQ(float * q);

Not sure if you will have to change the line getQ_simple(NULL) to getQ_simple(float * q) as well in FreeIMU.cpp file as well. Give it a try. I am not an expert but been playing around with the FreeIMU code for awhile that this would be my guess.

Mike

YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

You are fantastic!!

Hours and hours trying to find the solution.......

If you come once in Italy we drink a glass of wine together!

Thanks!!

Damiano

Hi Damiano, Glad I could help. Took me awhile to figure that one out as I was making changes to the library. You may have another problem if you try and used the FreeIMU calibration GUI. I am working on that one now and think i have a solution. Let me know.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back