A new DYI guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dastardly

Greetings,
I fly advanced flight simulators and want to make my own mini toggle switch panel. It seems to me that the Teensy 3.1 (pins) would be my best choice.
It seems to me that it is really simple to make one using your product for this function yet I would like to take it a step further;
I would also like to incorporate LED state lights for each of my buttons so that i could use momentary lighted switches rather than toggle switches.

My questions to you are...Should I just keep it simple with regular toggle switches? Or, would it be fairly easy to incorporate the LED option as well?

Thanks in advance,

Doug~ (Lebanon, OR)

PS: I apologize for my lack of verbiage :)

It would be fairly simple to add LEDs. Go for it. You might want to start without the LEDs, but it is fairly simple to do both.

I usually recommend the Bounce library for reading buttons. It gives you functions to detect the changes, where you'd add your bits of code to change the LEDs, as well as send the message.

Thanks for the replies. However, let it be said that I am not a code writer...lol
I have some (very little) LUA code modification experience. What kind of code writing would I need to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back