Non-responsive Teensy 3.1s

Status
Not open for further replies.

korovascope

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum, so please bear with me!

I have a collection of Teensy 3.1's that I'm using as part of a lighting controller project. I've been programming and debugging on one unit for a couple of weeks without trouble, until recently. This unit is no longer responsive, and the processor is running very hot. I'm happy to accept that it has died, for whatever reason, and move on.

The issue I'm having now is that code that was previously working, doesn't upload to new Teensy's. As soon as I upload the code, Windows reports that the USB device is not recognised, etc. If I reflash the Blink program, they go back to normal operation.

As far as I know I haven't coded anything to interfere with the USB side of things. I have one unit that, while it's not getting hot, doesn't respond to programming anything. The verbose output from Teensy loader just has a series of "status data sent / remote cmd: "status" lines, and the program button doesn't have any effect. I've tried holding the button while plugging the unit in, also to no effect.

I've attached a copy of the code I'm attempting to write. I'm sure there is probably something stupid I'm doing, but I can't see it. I'm running Arduino 1.6.3 on Windows 8.1.

Cheers,

Scott

View attachment Controlller.ino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back