Paul's taking a 5-day vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulStoffregen

I'm going on vacation! Yeah, sounds hard to believe, even crazy, but it's true. I'll be at SOAK (a regional Burning Man event) for the next several days. No internet access.

Robin will still be here, so PJRC orders will ship normally Thursday and Friday. Monday is a USA holiday where carriers do not operate, so no shipping.

I'm going on vacation! Yeah, sounds hard to believe, even crazy, but it's true. I'll be at SOAK (a regional Burning Man event) for the next several days. No internet access.

Robin will still be here, so PJRC orders will ship normally Thursday and Friday. Monday is a USA holiday where carriers do not operate, so no shipping.

Vacation? Don't believe you (there is a repository SOAK2016!)
Have a nice weekend/break from Internet

Last edited:
Cool - I made a small SD PULL request to SD.begin: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/SD/pull/3

Code:
//SIM_CLKDIV1_OUTDIV2(0) war auf 2!! 
SIM_CLKDIV1 = SIM_CLKDIV1_OUTDIV1(0) | SIM_CLKDIV1_OUTDIV2(0) | SIM_CLKDIV1_OUTDIV4(3);

[B]SD.begin(10, SPI_QUARTER_SPEED)[/B]

Let me know if it is generally usable or would result in major breakage. I saw it work on that hardware from 24 to 120 MHz in that one 3_02_FFT demo both AUDIO (from SD and FLASH, waveform) and TFT wise.

The cool thing is it allows sketch at runtime to use SPI OVERCLOCK trick ( Teensy-3-2-SPI-Clock-over-30-MHz ) as noted to work on the Audio Tutorial Hardware playing from SD with SPI OVERCLOCK allowing the ILI9341_t3 to much better keep up with all 86+ FFT's in FPS with the two screen filling bar graphs.

<edit> - added the clock change line of code as used - full example "Part_3_02_Fourier_Transform_TFT_instrum".
View attachment Part_3_02_Fourier_Transform_TFT_instrum.zip

<edit 2>: opps - forgot I had not posted as this code only works with the change to SD SPI speed.

Affect on Benchmark on TFT ILI9631 - ILI9163C-128x128-TFT-driver - this display also ifdef'd in 3_02_FFT example ABOVE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back