How do I get the assembly files into my Visual Micro project

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3man

HI,

I've just started using the audio lib. I downloaded the latest version and it has some assembly code for the memory interleaving.
I can't figure out how to get the visual micro to include the assembly files in the project.

I attempt to compile and I get an error on the functions that are in the assembly modules.
Can anyone give some guidance on how to get the assembly files included in the project so it compiles?

Sorry for the "beginner" question but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Tim

This question might be better asked on Visual Micro's forum.

If you do, please take some time to add the exact error and specify the exact code you're compiling. Remember, people on Visual Micro's forum won't know much about the audio lib. If you're not specific about exactly which library you're using and which example you're compiling, odds are good that lack of info will mentally block anyone from helping you.

Ideally, you should also compile the exact same example code in Arduino and even take a screenshot, so you can show the Visual Micro folks that the exact same code compiles correctly with Arduino. Again, think of all the info real humans who read your message would need if they wanted to recreate your results. Things like the specific version of Arduino and Teensyduino migtht be a good idea.

It's fine to be a beginner, but always remember real humans read your forum messages. If your question lacks essential info, usually nobody replies.

Assembly Reference

Tim,

You simpy set a reference to it, but you must know where the assembly "lives".

Darin

HI,

I've just started using the audio lib. I downloaded the latest version and it has some assembly code for the memory interleaving.
I can't figure out how to get the visual micro to include the assembly files in the project.

I attempt to compile and I get an error on the functions that are in the assembly modules.
Can anyone give some guidance on how to get the assembly files included in the project so it compiles?

Sorry for the "beginner" question but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back