Download ERROR (post str r0, [r1])

Status
Not open for further replies.

uptide

[strike]So I was playing with storing in ram and found I get a Download ERROR in the Teensy uploader after I upload a program that stores something in RAM.

Power cycling the board and restarting the desktop app lets me reupload.

asm I can comment out to make the problem go away:
ldr r1, =0x20020000
ldr r0, =0x00000000
//str r0, [r1]

Any tips? I haven't really tried too much more with memory because I don't know how the uploader even works and am afraid of bricking my shiny teensy

link to screenshot
https://i.gyazo.com/2450065a27304446b9acb392c2ecefc6.png[/strike]

I noticed Windows wasn't beeping like it normally does when the button is pressed, it's looking like a Windows problem.

Can you post the full program, or send it directly to my email (paul at pjrc dot com) if you'd prefer not to share it here? I'll give it a try here and see if I can reproduce this problem.

Can you also tell me which Teensy you're using, and which rev of Windows 10 you have? To check Windows 10, click "settings" in the start menu, then "System", then "About" and look for the version which should be a 4 digit number.

Can you also tell me which Teensy you're using, and which rev of Windows 10 you have? To check Windows 10, click "settings" in the start menu, then "System", then "About" and look for the version which should be a 4 digit number.

Paul, I tried to strike the message and say it was a Windows problem, because it was. I had updates pending and after a restart for that it's working now. I didn't delete because I figured it might be handy in case someone else searched it on the forum (which I did, and found nothing)

But because you ask; teensy 3.6 (windows 1709).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back