HID Device Supporting Turkish Keyboard Layout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karavelaa

Hi. Firstly, I am writing this sentence using translation. If you make a mistake, forgive me.
I am doing various hid devices. I can't use Turkish Keyboard Layout when using Arduino Pro Micro (32u4).If you know the solution for this, will you share it?
Today I saw Teensy support Turkish Keyboard Layout. But it is stated that options are used in partial.
Which characters can I use if I buy?
in addition What are the differences between Teensy 2.0 and Teensy ++ 2.0?
and is there any Teensy-like hardware that I can use as a HID device?
Thank you.

You can use every keyboard layout with every CPU. It depends only on your programming skills. Some environments come without support for Turkish keyboard, others come with partial support, and still others come with full support. But that is only a software question. If there is no support for HID or for Turkish keyboard, you can always write it yourself.

The difference between the different Teensy processors is shown here: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/techspecs.html

It depends all on you and your software engineering and programming skills.

But I would not go for these old fashioned and slower 8bit AVR based platforms like the Teensy 2.0 series, but rather for the more modern 32bit ARM CPUs like the Teensy 3.2

The easy solution is to just buy a genuine Teensy.

Teensy LC is very affordable, and far more capable than those old 8 bit boards. Maybe get a Teensy LC?

This code is open source, but there's no technical support provided to use it with non-Teensy boards.

The easy solution is to just buy a genuine Teensy.

Teensy LC is very affordable, and far more capable than those old 8 bit boards. Maybe get a Teensy LC?

This code is open source, but there's no technical support provided to use it with non-Teensy boards.

Thank you for your answer. Does the despatch of a site in Turkey ? I want to buy Teensy LC.

Yes. But only one of the addresses you give is stock. That product is equivalent to 20 dolars. For this reason, I want to buy from abroad.

When you buy from abroad, you'll have to pay much more for shipping, and probably still Turkish custom fees and sales tax. Not sure if that will really save money...

Many Turkish people have friends or family in Germany (more than 3 million Turkish people live there). If you know some, ask them to buy it for you and to bring or ship it in private to Turkey, so that no custom fees and additional taxes will apply. They may order here https://www.exp-tech.de/plattformen/sonstige/6349/teensy-lc?c=1168 where it costs 12.32€ including German sales tax.

Thank you for your help. Normally I want to buy it from Aliexpress but there is no one selling it. At this rate, I will buy from Turkey, $ 20.

Turkish layout has been introduced in 2013 with Teensyduino v1.13.

More details can be found in the open source Teensyduino core file keylayouts.h

Arayın, o zaman bulacaksınız!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back