Teensy Wifi and Sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakurasanta86

Hi,

In order to get up on wifi client/server, I have employed the Adafruit feather M0 wifi. I have learned a great deal about sockets and their ease of use using their libraries.

My software, however, is bound to the teensy and I want to use wifi with the teensy (not simply sending AT commands across a serial interface).

Has anyone used wifi sockets on the teensy and if so, which libraries?

thanks,

Wendy

you can use the ethernet library with an ethernet interface for teensy, to get full blown network support, then to make it wireless get one of those small ethernet to wifi modules that connects to wifi and plugs directly into teensy’s ethernet.

finding a solid “wifi” version only device for any mcu is not easy, especially dealing with ssl environments
i been working on one of those projects on hooking up an ESP to teensy for MQTT usage, most of the resources are accessible to teensy including the SPIFFS filesystem, but at least this gives a combo of running a “server” on the ESP directly while using all other resources at teensy’s disposal, like Asyncmqtt, asyncUDP,spiffs etc, and all associated callbacks as well are forwarded to teensy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back