adictoetico
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• adictoetico
      I have a teensy 4.1 that lives is a "weatherproof box" on a roof for an old Neon sign that I repurposed using LED strips.... the box is apparently not weatherproof as every time there's a heavy rain it fails and the sign stops turning on, after...
    • adictoetico
      thanks for the reply, Paul, will check it out, I'm really enjoying using teensy and learning as much as I can... weird enough today I got back home and plugged it a couple of times and hasn't failed at all... it's going straight into executing my...
    • adictoetico
      my teensy 4.1 was working perfectly, I might have done something wrong as I was connecting and disconnecting some signal for diagnostics and changing some things around my breadboard. Bottom line is that it works but it keeps happening that on...
    • adictoetico
      thx for the reply. I realized I was drawing the LEDs every time a single pixel was updated in my CRGB array, instead of updating all the pixels first and then drawing the LED. Will check into your suggestion as well
    • adictoetico
      adictoetico reacted to MichaelMeissner's post in the thread teensy4.1 vs 3.5/3.6 with Like Like.
      I forgot to mention, I did a google spread sheet on various microprocessors: Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LSi0c17iqtvpKuNSYksMG306_FpWdJcniSRR6aGNNYQ/edit?usp=sharing The first sheet tries to compare each of the pins in...
    • adictoetico
      I am working on a project that involves LED strips driven by MIDI notes, after a lot of research I came to build it using a teensy 4.0 and OctoWS2811 parallel output for speed, everything works as I intended as long as I press one note at a time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back