B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      I think you want something like this: class Voice{ public: String filename; AudioPlaySdWav& sdPlayer; uint16_t pattern = 0b0000000000000000; float volume = 0; Voice(String soundFile, AudioPlaySdWav& soundPlayer) ...
    • B
      Thank you very much it works now! I wasn't aware of the member initializer list syntax in c++.
    • B
      I have an issue I was not able to wrap my head around. I'm writing some code for a drum machine using the teensy 4.1 with the audio adapter board. I would like to have multiple objects of the same class for the different voices like the kick drum...
    • B
      Try just soldering a wire in place of L2. It's purpose is to prevent high frequency noise just possibly escaping up the USB cable or out the VIN pin. Not really essential for the board to just work. Ideally you should solder a capacitor at...
    • B
      Thank you!! This was exactly the kind of hack I was hoping for:DD My teensy is now happily blinking again:)) Also I want to tell you how incredibly awesome it is, wanting to fix something and literally having the creator of the thing you want to...
    • B
      Thanks everybody! At first I didn't notice any missing parts but upon further inspection, also using the nice interactive power up infos (thanks @Paul ), I noticed that some of the components on the bottom are damaged and one even fell of...
      • BrokenOffParts_teensy4.1.JPG
    • B
      First read the "Power Up Sequence" info on this page: https://www.pjrc.com/store/ic_mkl02_t4.html Hopefully the little javascript buttons can help by visualizing the power up steps for you on the schematic. If the sequence is getting to step...
    • B
      I'm currently facing the problem that my teensy 4.1 is not recognized by neither the Arduino IDE (v2.1.1) nor the teensyloader (v1.59). It has to be something with the teensy itself since the same setup (cable, IDE version, etc...) works totally...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back