B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      So I finally got some time over the weekend to do some testing. I can confirm that the code that MichaelMC created does indeed work. Absolutely amazing work Michael! Thanks so much for sharing - I have a very vague concept of how it is is you...
    • B
      I'll take a look at the Encoder tool, thanks MatrixRat. In regards to using getCtrlValue() I had thought the same thing, a longish interval of perhaps 2 seconds between read-back. In regards to bargraph, I assume you mean a graph to display the...
    • B
      Thanks for your reply MichaelMC. I did consider the extra complexity the 3.5mm interface adds, I thought I could maybe get away with polling the c4 at a long interval or maybe add a serial midi in port to connect my current midi controller and...
    • B
      Hey Folks Many thanks to MichaelMC for sharing his work:) My intention is to build a controller for the c4 with 16ish encoders to modify parameters (depth, frequency, resonance etc) in real time and have them displayed on a LCD (240x320...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back