C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Okay, great. I have purchased a few of these batteries as well as a few UPS charging modules. Does anyone know how I could send information to the teensy 4.0 telling it how much charge is remaining in the battery? I have got a 3-state LED which I...
    • C
      For this build I have connected the 3.5mm jack connector of the Teensy 4.x Audio Board to some built-in speakers. I would like to include a 6.35mm jack connector, and for the Teensy 4.1 (which is connected to the audio board) to recognise when a...
    • C
      Perfect, I have ordered some of those modules. I have heard that lithium cells are more dangerous than NiMH, will they definitely be suitable for a build that will likely take lots of impacts?
    • C
      I am considering getting a lipo battery to work with this charging module. I am not sure which battery to purchase though, do you have any suggestions?
    • C
      Amazing, thank you! It is close to a 10ms delay, however this is not targeted at experienced drummers. The purpose of this build is to test the functionality of a product which would be aimed at non-musicians who want to experience the joy of...
    • C
      Thank you very much! Essentially, over the course of this build I have accumulated a number of different teensy modules and this seems to be the best way of using them. I have done some searching around too, however most people I have seen...
    • C
      Thanks, however I am using a NiMH battery as linked in the original post - I am relatively new to electronics so I am not sure if this makes a difference. Just to clarify, is there no way of doing this without making additional purchases...
    • C
      Hi Angelo, I have tried connecting the battery and it powers the microcontroller fine, without overheating. Low battery life does not concern me. Do you know how I would enable charging through the USB port and reading the remaining charge...
    • C
      The modules have been paired, however the master microcontroller (Teensy 4.1) needs to be able to receive the analogue data from both drumsticks, each with their own teensy 4.0 and HC-05 module. Is it possible to create a communication network of...
    • C
      I am using a 3.6V, 80mAh NiMH battery to power my teensy 4.0. How can I connect this to the board in a way which allows for charging through the USB port? I would also like to include functionality allowing the microcontroller to read the amount...
    • C
      Thanks! I eventually got it working using this code here. Now I need to try and pair the two modules and allow for data communication, I will let you know how this goes. #include <SoftwareSerial.h> SoftwareSerial BT(0, 1); // RX (pin 0) | TX...
    • C
      I am building electric drumsticks. Each stick contains a piezo impact sensor, Teensy 4.0, 3.6V NiMH battery and an HC-05 bluetooth module. These modules should send data processed by the Teensy 4.0 to a master HC-05 module connected to a Teensy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back