C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Glad you found the problem!
    • C
      If you have tried fixes for the other two suggestions, the next thing I would try would be to strip out your entire update() and replace it with one that simply copies the input to the output. Then, I would slowly add in the pieces of the...
    • C
      Hi, >>> I don't think so, the sample is loaded first and then the index incremented. So, when you reach the BUFFER_SIZE number of sample, increment and fulfill the condition by being greater than the macro.<<< The problem is that your code...
    • C
      I agree with both of the recommendations above. A smaller problem is where you do 'if(bufferIndex > BUFFER_SIZE)'. As written, I think that you will overrun your buffer by one. To avoid this, use '>=' I stead of just '>'.
    • C
      How are you doing the communication between your GUI in the browser and the pedal? MIDI over USB? Or USB Serial? Chip
    • C
      If you want higher frequency resolution, you can try lowering the sample rate. Cutting the sample rate in half will have a similar effect on frequency resolution as doubling the FFT length. Or, you can double the FFT length by switching from 2x...
    • C
      Your block size is 128. What is your FFT size? Presumably, it is 256? Reading through your code, it isn't quite obvious to me whether you are still using the overlapping FFT approach employed in all of the Open Audio frequency domain...
    • C
      Thanks for posting your code with better formatting. It definitely helps. First, if you really are looking to extract the envelope, I'm going to restate my suggestion from above...which is to do an absolute value operation prior to your fir...
    • C
      What I have been able to maybe understand is that your `computeEnvelope()` probably isn't doing what you want it to do. If you want it to compute the envelope of the audio, this isn't doing it. To my eye, it looks like this is just a low pass...
    • C
      Hi, I'm the original author of the Open Audio format shifter. I'm trying to figure out what you're doing, but (on my phone at least) the code you posted has lost all its indenting, so it's really hard to follow the code to see what you're...
    • C
      A few comments: DETUNE: You've got four waveform generators to mimic the m/p. You'll need to purposely detune their pitches a little bit relative to each other in order to achieve that "analog synth" sound. Four oscillators in perfect tune...
    • C
      If y'all are still looking around at alternative codecs, the Texas Instruments AIC3206 and 3212 are both supported by the Tympan Library (what I did after the Open Audio library), so either can be lifted out and dropped into this project with...
    • C
      >>> Using the Lead amp i too have noise and a bif of whining tone. If you're using the SGTL5000, be sure to disable its built-in highpass filter. While it is useful for ensuring that your signal has no DC offset, the filter can introduce a...
    • C
      In my personal experience, I have used audio interfaces very successfully as data acquisition devices. The key is to be aware of the limitations: * Your signals must be AC...most audio interfaces are not DC coupled * Audio interfaces aren't...
    • C
      chipaudette replied to the thread Noise reduction???.
      Hi! Cool that you're interested! What's different about your question than what was being asked in that earlier thread? Chip
    • C
      That OpenMHA link is great. It's not specific to Teensy, but it is still good work. If you want something that is more specific to Teensy, you should look at what the Tympan folks have done (I'm a founding member). Like OpenMHA, Tympan is...
    • C
      Huge topic. What kind of noise are you looking to reduce? Noise Source: Real-world noise from your environment picked up by your mic, or electronic noise that's somehow electrically getting into your signal? Frequency Characteristics...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back