D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      djketley replied to the thread Real-Time Vocal Formant Shifter.
      The FFT size is directly tied to the block size 256 is what it currently runs at yes. I do apologise if my codes confusing! I was wondering if there's anything I could to your version of the formant shifter to make it more "sensitive" to a...
    • D
      Hi Chip By computing the envelope i can better analyse and manipulate the signal in the frequency domain, as it provides information about the signal's amplitude characteristics over time. This is particularly useful in applications like formant...
    • D
      I appolgise if that isn't much help I'm currently on my phone so its hard to write anything out!
    • D
      Hi Chip! Thanks for your detailed response! Not entirely sure why the formanting went all wonkey! Your formant shifter was a great starting platform! I've posted the code to pastecode for better readability! Formatted code Here's a summary...
    • D
      Hi everyone, I've been working on implementing a formant shifter based on the OpenAudio Formant shifter, but I've encountered some issues that I could use some help with. Here's a breakdown of my implementation and the challenges I'm facing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back