E
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      elgiano replied to the thread audio switching with teensy 4.0.
      Yeah, actually more than straight power consumption, the reason why I chose a latching type are sentences from the datasheet like: and I thought that a use case where the relay can be required to stay on for anything from minutes to hours could...
    • E
      Since we are here, I'm wondering: I chose a latching type relay because I thought it would be best for this application, where I don't typically need to switch fast back and forth and I might need to keep the relay on for tens of minutes. And I...
    • E
      Perfect, thank you all! I'll put both resistors then!
    • E
      Thanks a lot for the super quick reply! Can I ask why isn't there something like an OUTPUT_PULLDOWN pinMode? But maybe I didn't understand how INPUT_PULLDOWN works... my thought is that if teensy has built-in pull-downs for inputs, we could use...
    • E
      Hi, as part of a bigger project, I need to "switch" a stereo audio signal. I'm using the Audio shield, and here is the schematic I envisioned: In words: teensy audio gets analog stereo line ins (analogL and analogR), and does some DSP...
      • 1702728672134.png
    • E
      Hi! I'm using the Audio shield and library for a project, and I noticed what seems to be a bug. Using the function headphoneSelect I should be able to select the input for the headphones amplifier: either audio from the DAC or directly from...
    • E
      Hi! I've seen in other posts that it's possible to use the USB_MIDI_AUDIO_SERIAL flag to use teensy as a USB soundcard and write to the Serial console. Is it also possible to communicate using OSC on the same USB port? I've tried but I couldn't...
    • E
      elgiano replied to the thread 16ch CV out project.
      Hello! Just wanted to share with you that everything works! Thanks for all the inputs and comments! Now I'm running at 1MHz: I have a problem with digital bleed and running at lower speed helps reducing it a lot. What happens is that when I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back