J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      john-mike replied to the thread TDM with AK4619.
      Yes I am confused about the whole clock thing hah. In this table 512fs is listed but there is no way to switch the rest of the TDM to that in table 2. When I set it to 011 I do get sound but its mangled. The top is channel 1, bottom is 2. 1...
    • J
      The teensy is sending the correct clocks. 22.6Mhz to MCLK and 11.3 to BICLK Teensy pin 7 is transmitting the data to SDIN on the codec. I don't have anything hooked up to the SDOUT of the codec as I'm just trying to get audio out of it first...
    • J
      Well I tried just setting power on, single ended, and mux loop back and am still getting nothing on the output. The registers have been reporting back the correct defaults so I'm sure I'm writing and reading to the correct ones. I've tried a...
    • J
      Thanks for your response @GuitarPhil ! For this test I'm not using the input at all so I haven't set that register.
    • J
      I got a new chip and soldered it using a stencil and paste this time but same results. I believe I've tried pretty much every combination of TDM settings and they all give similar faint noise that changes when the oscillators change. Any ideas...
    • J
      Rebuilt the circuit on perfboard with the same results. I think the breakout is properly soldered as it stops making noise if any wire is removed. You can hear slight changes in the noise if you change the output frequency so I'm still thinking...
    • J
      Another good point! Thanks again. I've added it with no luck though. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioInputTDM tdm1...
    • J
      Oh good point. I did that but no luck. I did realize that there are separate connections for the TDM in and OUT in the tool. I've removed the input object and changed the wire from 8 to 7 as that's the one sending the data. My question about the...
    • J
      Update - realized I was mixed up about TDM in and out object pins. But still not getting the correct output. I'm trying to get the AK4619 codec working via TDM with a 4.1 but with no luck so far. Right now I'm trying to determine if it's the...
      • DS1Z_QuickPrint4.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back