K
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• K
      For some context, i'm building a drone, to which i'm adding a collision detecting and avoidance system. And now i face problems with sending out the ppm signal from the receiver again, the reading part works flawlessly. I've tested the code with...
      • 1719046857954.png
    • K
      Kinsey replied to the thread Teensy 4.1 in a drone not working.
      yo,uhm so i tried it again with another microcontroller (arduino uno r4 wifi) and i still get the same "bug" (idk what it is)
    • K
      I'm asuming it does bc otherwise the signals wouldn't be processed and directed to the flightcontroller right? But i'll try the blinking sketch So 've tried it, and indeed the led doesn't blink, but then i really don't understand how and why the...
    • K
      ah sry i forgot to mention (on the image i just put it together shortly) but normaly there would be a 2k Resistor inbetween, the teensy is completly fine i checked it (sry for the missunderstanding). So let me try again: The teensy runs even...
    • K
      yeah makes sense, give me two seconds, so i didn't exactly found the flight controller i'm using, just know that the out form the receiver gets to pin 2 on the teensy and then pin 17 is connected to the rc input on the flightcontroller (here pin...
      • 1717855764991.png
      • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-08 um 16.11.44_dd277351.jpg
    • K
      So, i'm currently working on my final project (High school). For which i'm building a drone, that is able to detect and avoid obstacles using a teensy 4.1 as a inbetween chip between the rc receiver and the flight controller on my drone. The...
    • K
      Ah `thank you, yeah i knew it was a mod but ig asking never hurts right
    • K
      Hey i have a general Question regarding your library, am I allowed to use it for my highschool final project, and if yes how should i mention you. Because i found no licence or anything and i don't wanna not mention the work you did there bc it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back