KrisKasprzak
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• KrisKasprzak
      I believe that is correct. Never used that library, but looks right. You have SD.open stuff in a loop, so it's going to continually try to open before the file is closed.
    • KrisKasprzak
      this snippet may be better. Hopefully you can see how to use sprintf for build a string. sprintf(FileName, "%04d_%02d_%02d.csv", year(), month(), day());
    • KrisKasprzak
      above code is a snippet, it does not show SD object creation or clock creation. Hence my object names are most likely different from yours you will need to post code or indicated what the compile errors
    • KrisKasprzak
      or this char FileName[27] = "N_YYYY-MM-DD_NNN.csv"; sprintf(FileName, "N_%04d_%02d_%02d_%03d.csv", ID, year(), month(), day(), FileNumber); // populate ID if (someval ==...
    • KrisKasprzak
      one way char FileName[25] = "YYYY-MM-DD_NN.csv"; sprintf(FileName, "%04d_%02d_%02d_%02d.csv", year(), month(), day(), DataID); // if you are using SDFat you can also add date/time...
    • KrisKasprzak
      KrisKasprzak replied to the thread Dalek Synth.
      Nice!
    • KrisKasprzak
      In the above code, if you comment out everything except for the GPS, GPS works? Or is your GPS working in a separate program? Reason I ask is the delay(2000) may be the issue. The GPS example code uses a SmartDelay function where that function...
    • KrisKasprzak
      All, I'm looking to expand my analog read pins by using and external ADC chip. Main requirements are 8 analog inputs I2C, SPI, or even analogRead for the communication to the MCU minimum of 12 bit resolution must have Teensy library support...
    • KrisKasprzak
      1. Teensy read speeds are very fast--not sure that will be a concern. 2. What accelerometer are you using? MPU6050 reads at only 1Khz, a ADXL345 is around 3.2Khz, I don't know of any 5K units 3. Are your accelerometers I2C / SPI based (bus speed...
    • KrisKasprzak
      Article posted on the website: https://www.pjrc.com/motorized-table-saw-fence/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back