KrisKasprzak
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• KrisKasprzak
      All, I have a few "large" .ino files, one program is around 8500 lines, it has some 100 functions, and 20 libraries. I'm familiar with where things are in the code and search is helpful, but digging through 8500 lines is a pain. Some areas of...
    • KrisKasprzak
      You can also create graphics screens with text in PowerPoint and use this utility to automatically generate the .ino code. The utility is a PowerPoint slide with an embedded macro--hence you will need the ability to enable macros. Set up the...
    • KrisKasprzak
      KrisKasprzak replied to the thread Hi,.
      what is RST (may be called reset) on the display connected to? I cannot see anything in the photos. And what does you display object create line say (are you specifying the reset line in that statement)?
    • KrisKasprzak
      Will this help?
    • KrisKasprzak
      I've had displays like that (the 3.5" adafruit with HX8357 chip). It had the YP, XM, YM, XP pins. The only touch lib I could get to work was the https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_TouchScreen/blob/master/TouchScreen.h It worked with Teensy...
    • KrisKasprzak
      I believe that is correct. Never used that library, but looks right. You have SD.open stuff in a loop, so it's going to continually try to open before the file is closed.
    • KrisKasprzak
      this snippet may be better. Hopefully you can see how to use sprintf for build a string. sprintf(FileName, "%04d_%02d_%02d.csv", year(), month(), day());
    • KrisKasprzak
      above code is a snippet, it does not show SD object creation or clock creation. Hence my object names are most likely different from yours you will need to post code or indicated what the compile errors
    • KrisKasprzak
      or this char FileName[27] = "N_YYYY-MM-DD_NNN.csv"; sprintf(FileName, "N_%04d_%02d_%02d_%03d.csv", ID, year(), month(), day(), FileNumber); // populate ID if (someval ==...
    • KrisKasprzak
      one way char FileName[25] = "YYYY-MM-DD_NN.csv"; sprintf(FileName, "%04d_%02d_%02d_%02d.csv", year(), month(), day(), DataID); // if you are using SDFat you can also add date/time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back