KurtE's latest activity

• KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Schematic different.
    You might want to take a look at this page: https://www.pjrc.com/store/ic_mkl02_t4.html
  • KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Teensy 4.1 USB Host issues.
    Sometimes it helps if you show photos of your wiring. Also additional information like, what mouse is it that you are plugging in? For unknown devices I often use the HIDDeviceInfo sketch, as if is a normal HID mouse or the like, it should...
  • KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Teensy 4.1 USB Host issues.
    Mouse objects depend on HID Parser objects. Have you tried the example sketches like: Mouse? Maybe try: #include "USBHost_t36.h" USBHost usb_host; MouseController mouse(usb_host); USBHIDParser hid1(myusb); USBHIDParser hid2(myusb); void...
  • KurtE
    Probably should be part of your other thread: You might look around the net for information on PS2... Like: https://karooza.net/how-to-interface-a-ps2-keyboard Looks like Paul has a library for decoding PS2 keyboards...
  • KurtE
    If you look at the T4.1 card, it is pretty easy to hook up both USB Host and USB Device. The Device pins duplicate what is in the USB connector that you connect up to your PC. So yes you can connect up the keyboard to the teensy using the...
    • 1709214979253.png
    • 1709215149608.png
    • 1709215619897.png
  • KurtE
    KurtE reacted to PaulStoffregen's post in the thread Teensy 4.1 or Arduino GIGA R1 with Like Like.
    Specifically regarding Arduino Giga and software, it's pretty clear Arduino has focused on developing certain features. The situation is similar with Teensy, but largely a different set of features. Depending on your perspective, it's easy to...
  • KurtE
    KurtE reacted to wwatson's post in the thread Teensy 4.1 or Arduino GIGA R1 with Haha Haha.
    I saw that as well :unsure:
  • KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Teensy 4.1 or Arduino GIGA R1.
    Different reasoning for maybe why giga on Arduino forum 😉 https://forum.arduino.cc/t/lets-discuss-the-arduino-giga-vs-the-teensy-4-1/1209984/16?u=kurte @PaulStoffregen - hopefully they don't know something we don't know... :D
  • KurtE
    KurtE reacted to Rezo's post in the thread Call to arms | Teensy + SDRAM = true with Like Like.
    Meanwhiles, for anyones enjoyment, here is a video of a music player demo running on LVGL v9.0.0 I think there is a lot of room left to optimize. It has two screen sized frame buffers (1.3Mb each) that LVGL writes into, and the eLCDIF reads from...
  • KurtE
    How do you have the backlight hooked up? Like what they show on product page https://www.pjrc.com/store/display_ili9341_touch.htm could up the ohm of resisto. Could hook that pin to io pin and control using pwm…
  • KurtE
    I will try to get back to trying it on this board. Sort of a PIA at times to hook up all of the wires in a secure enough way. So I much easier playing using the other boards. Did find using my camera shifter boards I did during the T4.1...
    • 1708731548709.png
  • KurtE
    🤔I have not seen the problem of using the 8MBtye SDRam on the GIGA for the camera to read into. But when I looked at their schematic their SDRam setup looks very different than what I believe you are doing on these dev boards. That is they...
    • 1708641507400.png
  • KurtE
    KurtE reacted to mjs513's post in the thread Call to arms | Teensy + SDRAM = true with Like Like.
    Just by way of an update @KurtE got the OV7670 and OV7670 video working using the micromod as the test platform. If you try it on the SDRAM something strange is going on. If you use DMAMEM for the framebuffers image is perfect if you use...
  • KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Help with Teensy Loader.
    Not something I want to touch. if i were easy to do then maybe Paul would integrate it into teensyloadercli and then others could then migrate it into different apps like TyCommander
  • KurtE
    KurtE replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Released.
    Not sure if to post here and/or on Arduino. Ran into build today that died with: internal error in mingw32_gt_pch_use_address, at config/i386/host-mingw32.c:192: MapViewOfFileEx: Attempt to access invalid address. Had this before, ended up...
  • KurtE
    Forget to ask/mention in previous post. When you said before each buffer write: not sure what you meant here. That is what "Before" if it was before your code updated the buffer to the new contents. then flushing before this would not help. if...
  • KurtE
    For what is worth, back in T4 beta cycle, I was running into issues with the caching getting in the way. Sometimes the cache flush and/or delete could help, other times a royal PIA... That is why I found it sort of amusing that we used the...
  • KurtE
    KurtE reacted to Rezo's post in the thread Call to arms | Teensy + SDRAM = true with Like Like.
    @PaulStoffregen I have been playing around with the eLCDIF and a 24bit 800*480 RGB display using my experimental eLCDIF_t4 library My first experiment was to display a static image loaded into SDRAM - that worked fine. My next experiment was to...
Back