L

Latest activity Postings About

• L
      I'm attempting to upload two arrays of float values to a MySQL database table using Teensy 4.0 and ESP8266. Each array consists of 512 elements with precision up to two digits. However, upon uploading the code, I encounter the following error...
    • L
      Hello All, I'm trying to send data from a Teensy 4.0 controller to a MySQL database. The board I'm using for testing is the Teensy 4.0 Expansion Board, which has an inbuilt ESP chip for data transmission over Wi-Fi. While I can successfully...
    • L
      can you explain little bit in detail
    • L
      with or without clearing arrays values, still the output is same
    • L
      this is the serial output JSON Payload...
    • L
      Hello All, I'm attempting to send two arrays, each containing 512 elements, to a MySQL database table. However, upon inspection via the serial monitor, I noticed that only 160 values are being printed for both the 'xarray' and 'yarray'. I'm...
    • L
      Lavanya rajan replied to the thread digital input.
      I think I should tell you about the LED i'm using in the PCB, The LED is https://www.digikey.in/en/products/detail/kingbright/WP934CA-2GD-90/3084288 , I'm thinking the 10k pull up will significantly reduce the current flow into the and this...
    • L
      can you share a simple circuit with above suggestion and diode part number
    • L
      I'm attaching the single channel MAX31865 schematic, I'm using the schematic of Adafruit's MAX31865, the pull up resistor value is 10k and diode is 1n4148. I'm using this type of 7 boards along with teensy 3.2 for almost 2 years which is not...
      • 1714632526875.png
    • L
      Attaching the schematic, I'm using the example code #include <Adafruit_MAX31865.h> Adafruit_MAX31865 max =Adafruit_MAX31865(2); // The value of the Rref resistor. Use 430.0 for PT100 and 4300.0 for PT1000 #define RREF 430.0 // The...
      • pt100.jpg
      • thermocouple.jpg
    • L
      I have designed a PCB which has following functionalities 4 channel PT100 RTD Temperature sensor reading (MAX31865 based) 4 channel Thermocouple reading (MAX31855 based ) W5500 SPI Ethernet module for internet connectivity, all these modules...
    • L
      This is how, field implementation shall be, both capacitive and inductive proximity sensor will be connected, both can be of 24V output type or one can be 24V and other can be 5V output type, so I have to make circuit which can accept both type...
      • 20240430_165034 (1).jpg
    • L
      That is for sensor, My aim is to connect different sensors with relatively wide range of signal voltages (5V-24V) Therefore, the optocoupler should turn on at sensor Voltages of 5V too. The maximum sensor Voltage is 24V. The input resistor...
    • L
      Please let me know whether the attached image shall make LED to glow when Logic HIGH is detected So, the PCB I designed shall be capable of accepting 5V,12V and 24V sensors, as per above calculation if Vin is 5V, then the current into...
      • DI.JPG
    • L
      The sensor is PNP NO-open collector type
    • L
      this is the sensor I'm using (https://robu.in/product/autonics-cr18-8dp-dc1030-8mm-m18-capacitive-proximity-sensor-pnp-no-shielded/) So I made a pcb which accepts digital inputs (can connect proximity sensors), the attached schematic belongs to...
      • DI.JPG
    • L
      Thanks paul, you killed it...., its working now. this was the error
    • L
      sorry my mistake. attached now
      • DI.JPG
    • L
      I'm encountering unexpected behaviour with a Teensy 4.0 board. Currently, I'm utilizing it as the main controller on a custom PCB, integrating features such as analog voltage input, digital input and output, MAX31865 & MAX31855 interfaces, I2C...
    • L
      Hello All, I'm attempting to monitor the status of a Capacitive Proximity sensor via one of the Teensy 4.0 Digital Inputs. To ensure isolation between the input and the controller side, I've employed an opto coupler. I've attached the schematic...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back