L

Latest activity Postings About

• L
      Lavanya rajan replied to the thread FFT not working properly.
      I hope now this code is computing mean, subtracting mean from each data value , please let me know is this correct or not #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> #define CS_PIN 14 #define DRDY_PIN 15 #define RST_PIN 16 #define SPISPEED...
    • L
      So these data points collected from Arduino and saved in excel. The arduino seems to remove offset meanwhile I used other software to check on what's really going wrong in FFT part. time domain and frequency domain graphs, and FFT detects my...
      • 1708080296449.png
      • 1708080398913.png
    • L
      actually i just want to collect 30k samples , remove dc offset (if any) and plot fft for the same..
    • L
      Sry for the late reply, held up with some work. So I used this code to read 30000 samples and saved those samples and plotted the signal and my serial output prints like this #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> // PIN assignements #define...
      • 1707990490953.png
    • L
      the signal plot is the adc reading which i got from loop section. I saved 30000samples and plotted the samples in excel but 1024 samples belongs to FFT section, where it performs 1024 point FFT, which is how I understood related to peaks the x...
    • L
      so updated with your suggestion and changed little bit program but still no success #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> // PIN assignments #define CS_PIN 14 #define DRDY_PIN 15 #define RST_PIN 16 // SPI #define SPISPEED 2500000...
    • L
      as of now the frequency of interest to be determined by the code is 159.2 Hz, I hope sampling the signal at 1000Hz is reasonable, further on my signal ac level is 40mV without offset attaching the signal plot(5000 samples), readings saved from...
      • 1707547459740.png
    • L
      can anyone please check on reply #16 and provide insight of the code
    • L
      Now, I have one more program which detects my input signal frequency properly, but there are few differences as compared to previously used program and to this #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> #define cs 14 // chip select #define rdy...
    • L
      So I tried implementing your suggestion and modified the code, but still my FFT is not correct #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> // PIN assignments #define CS_PIN 14 #define DRDY_PIN 15 #define RST_PIN 16 // SPI #define SPISPEED...
      • 1707541749526.png
    • L
      code i uploaded to teensy #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> // PIN assignments #define CS_PIN 14 #define DRDY_PIN 15 #define RST_PIN 16 // SPI #define SPISPEED 2500000 #define SAMPLES 1024 #define SAMPLING_FREQUENCY 1000 arduinoFFT...
    • L
      So thanks for the update, still program is not able to find the peak frequency and observed weird behaviour is that, my serial port keeps toggling, connecting and disconnecting, any idea why it is happening
    • L
      saved arduino time domain samples in excel and plotted this signal for 30k samples but x axis is not time value it only points closer look of signal with 1500 samples
      • 1707471661994.png
      • 1707471703018.png
    • L
      attaching the code with offset removal, but still the program not detecting peak frequency, not sure whether the method i'm using for DC removal is good, it seems to ok when I plot time domain signals. #include <SPI.h> #include <arduinoFFT.h> //...
    • L
      Thanks for pointing out my silly mistake. now the code outputs ADS1256 test program Peak frequency is: 17.68 Cycle completed Peak frequency is: 7.89 Cycle completed Peak frequency is: 3.97 Cycle completed Peak frequency is: 15.96 Cycle...
    • L
      Hello All, I'm reading data from 24 bit ADC with 30kSps, and trying to remove offset and plot FFT. I'm attaching the code I have been testing with. But the serial monitor is not printing the peak frequency value. Also I want to remove DC offset...
    • L
      Lavanya rajan replied to the thread Teensy 4.0 + ADS1220.
      Hi Paul, I modified the code, Now I'm able to detect the peak frequency, but the detected frequency is almost 2Hz more, for eg, if input frequency is 100 Hz, then detected is 102 Hz, it follows for all values. I hope the samples collected for...
    • L
      any idea how can I change the sampling rate to 2000samples/sec
    • L
      As you can see in the serial plotter , the signal reconstruction is not that correct. How can I properly reconstruct the signal.
    • L
      So, attaching the code without FFT , and screenshot serial plotter. Input is Sinusoidal signal with 1.0 Vpp and DC offset 0.5V and 60Hz frequency #include "Protocentral_ADS1220.h" #include <SPI.h> #define PGA 1 //...
      • 1706516518221.png
    • L
      Hi all, Back again with ADC related question. I have Teensy 4.0 and ADS1220 ADC. I have an ADXL356 based Accelerometer sensor which captures vibration and its output is mapped to ADS1220. I need to continuously read 2k samples from ADC...
    • L
      Lavanya rajan replied to the thread MODBUS TCP.
      hi paul, As suggested by you, this line made my job easier. Thanks a lot for you. Without your help my job would not have been done. Now I'm able to read discrete input function status, also can read and write coil status. A big thanks for you.
    • L
      So, I tried EthernetModbusClientToggle.ino but it only connects and teensy doesn't updates I/O status in Serial monitor I'm attaching the code. My MODBUS TCP device IP address is 172.18.7.159 and Teensy's Ethernet Shield IP address is...
    • L
      Hi Paul, In my reply #1, I already tried connecting using Qmodmaster and it was connecting.
    • L
      got this example code and tried this #include <SPI.h> #include <Ethernet.h> #include <ArduinoRS485.h> #include <ArduinoModbus.h> byte mac[] = {0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED}; IPAddress ip(172, 18, 7, 159); boolean MB_C[2]; // Modbus Coil...
    • L
      Back here, So I used ArduinoModbus library, the later one has compilation issue. The arduinomodbus library has EthernetModbusCLient and EthernetModbusServer two codes. I tried both and not got any satisfactory result. My shield is at...
    • L
      Thanks paul for enlightening me, May be I might have confused with client server method in Modbus TCP. I'll check upon the one libraries you mentioned and come back to you
    • L
      I will tell you what I understood, please correct me if I have been understood it wrongly. So, I'm trying to establish Modbus TCP communication through ethernet with Atop IoT module as slave and Teensy 4.0 ctlr with Ethernet shield(W5500) as...
    • L
      now modified code but still not getting the output properly. /* Modbus-Arduino Example - Switch (Modbus IP) Copyright by André Sarmento Barbosa http://github.com/andresarmento/modbus-arduino */ #include <SPI.h> #include <Ethernet.h>...
      • modbus settings.JPG
    • L
      I'm not understanding why digital pin has to be exposed to the modbus, why cannot I directly print it on serial monitor
    • L
      Actually I have modbus TCP based device which has digital inputs and digital outputs, I connected a proximity sensor output to digital input of this device and I'm reading the status of this pin using Qmodmaster software. Now same thing I need...
    • L
      modified little more bit #include <SPI.h> #include <Ethernet.h> #include <Modbus.h> #include <ModbusIP.h> byte ethMac[] = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED }; // Replace with your Ethernet shield's MAC address IPAddress ethFixedIp(172, 18...
    • L
      Hi Paul, Thanks for your reply. I used same library and example code. modified it just to read the status of digital input of tcp device
    • L
      can anyone help me on this topic
    • L
      any help on this topic
    • L
      Dear Team, I'm trying to read Digital input status from IO Module that transmits data using MODBUS TCP/IP protocol. I used Qmodmaster software to read the data and its working fine. Screenshot attached for the same. Now I'm trying to read the...
      • modbus tcp.JPG
    • L
      this is the file format detected by CardInfor program
      • 1702637815422.png
    • L
      I have newly fomatted SD card with exFAT file system, when this sd card is inserted into board and the code is uploaded, it shws card is not preesent
    • L
      can you please let me know volume types supported by SD library. I checked with one more board with sd card inserted, it is working fine. While formatting the sd card , it was having FAT32 file system, I have one more set of SD card which has...
    • L
      const int chipSelect = BUILTIN_SDCARD;
    • L
      I followed your instruction as per reply#17, now the teensyduino instaled version is 0.59.4 and the CardInfo program got uploaded but serial monitor throws error FYI, SD card is formatted
      • 1702632563377.png
    • L
      I deleted only SD card related files in arduino libraries since while uploading the code it pop ups message saying libraries used froma rduino folder not from teensy library folder.
    • L
      So in one of my colleague PC (it has Windows 10 Pro and 64 bit OS), I installed latest version of Arduino and teensyduino 1.58 and deleted all SD card related libraries and installed SD card library as mentioned in reply #2 in and tried to run...
    • L
      After installing teensyduino beta 1.59, and uploaded simple analog read serial program, still serial monitor shows up nothing
      • 1702613075798.png
    • L
      Simple Analogreadseial program is not printing on serial response
    • L
      After updating arduino to 1.8.19 and teensyduino to 1.58, the previously working codes for T4.0 board is not working now
    • L
      AS per your instruction, I downloaded the library from the link u have given and tried to upload the TeensySdiodemo code, it got uploaded and the serial response appears like this
      • 1702526644733.png
    • L
      this is the version of Arduino and teensy. I have windows 8 OS, so I can not install latest Arduino version
      • 1702524795510.png
    • L
      Downloaded the library file from above link and saved that library in avr libraries folder. When I try to upload CardInfo program, following error message is displayed...
    • L
      Dear team, I have bard brought from tindie website (https://www.tindie.com/products/cburgess129/arduino-teensy4-teensy-40-expansion-board/). I'm trying to use SD card function. When I try to upload CardInfo.ino to this board, I'm getting...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back