M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      mb1234 replied to the thread Creating arbitrary waveform.
      That’s exactly what my first post is about. The problem with this is, that the output is only updated every 2.9ms; so you won’t get more than 344Hz this way. I’m fully aware that this is not the “correct“ way to resample, especially audio...
    • M
      I think it's pure coincidence that the timing of calculating the next sample happens to work out such that the sine wave is clean. Agreed. I will have to do some sort of housekeeping with. the data coming in. I was hoping that there'd be some...
    • M
      I was using a 3.2 I now switched over to using a 4.0 The same code now gives me a clean sine wave
      • screenshot.png
    • M
      I have not.I will be getting sensor data in at around 4kHz. I was hoping there's an easy way to "just pipe" that into the USB audio output device in order to capture it on the host side. I suppose I could buffer up the incoming data until I...
    • M
      Thanks Paul. Good point. After updating to the latest I no longer need the other output device. While things have improved, there are still some gaps. I have simplified the code even more: #include <Audio.h> AudioPlayQueue queue1...
      • screenshot.png
    • M
      Actually my previous post was not quite right. There seems to be some other bug, that if you ONLY have a AudioOutputUSB no output will be created. You need to have some other output instantiated. Which is why I added AudioOutputI2S i2s1; //...
      • brokenSine.jpg
    • M
      Thanks for pointing me to the AudioPlayQueue. This should do what I want. Unfortunately I haven't gotten it working yet. I reduced the "PlayQueueDemo.ino" to its basics. I appears to be working correctly when I use a AudioOutputPWM as output...
    • M
      From this page : https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_AudioNewObjects.html I can glean the the entire audio library updates every 2.9ms (128 samples at 44.1kHz). Si that's likely what I'm seeing here. Are there any workarounds to achieving what...
    • M
      Hi all, I am trying to feed arbitrary waveforms via USB audio to a Mac. The USB interface and everything works. I am attempting to use the AudioSynthWaveformDc module to set the amplitude of a computed arbitrary waveform. This also works, but...
      • dcGeneration1.jpg
      • dcGeneration2.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back