M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      mic-hasch replied to the thread led-cube 15x.
      I would like to take a look at that.would you send me the code?
    • M
      mic-hasch posted the thread led-cube 15x in Project Guidance.
      I'm looking for good animations for my 15³ LED cube. Since I chose an odd edge length to have a true center, I can't really use most of the examples available. except for the hassle of defining each scene pixel by pixel and running lines from one...
    • M
      mic-hasch replied to the thread cube 15x15x15.
      How do I get these lines to wave not surprisedFrom various attempts there are some superfluous lines that don't really interfere with the function #include <FastLED.h> #define LED_TYPE WS2811 #define COLOR_ORDER RGB #define...
    • M
      For now, let me get this... 15 channel at 225 led..works fine https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/wiki/Parallel-Output Now I'm going to start programming simple animations.Does anyone have a tip for these crazy 3D waves?
    • M
      it was so easy... parallel output 15 channels each with 225 LEDs.. no more problems https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/wiki/Parallel-Output The WS2811 LED is too slow and the Octows is the next brake With Teensy 4.1 I have enough pins and...
    • M
      I've made several more attempts now... - intentionally degraded the data line... same result, not worse - LED numbers reduced in software... no errors - LED numbers reduced in hardware... no errors - clock rate changed (+ and -).. same result -...
    • M
      OK, but the problem only appears after about 2/3 of the strand's length. The 8th is only half the length and doesn't cause any problems. So my original question comes back. So I need 15 channels (The next option would be 25) instead of 8... how...
    • M
      I realize that the breakout board variant would not produce good results, but "some flickering" would be expected. i think the error is somewhere else here the code.. #include <Arduino.h> #include "TDWS2811.h" TDWS2811 td; uint8_t channel =...
    • M
      the grounds are all connected to each other.the vertical wires alternate + and -.The data inputs are connected via Ethernet cable, 4x signals each, the white ones are also on ground. I also connected the ground from the octoshield
    • M
      it is this on the top of this threet https://github.com/wramsdell/TriantaduoWS2811 i use arduino ide 1,8,13 on win 10 and the latest teensyduino ... with the new ide>2.0 i have to much problems i'm test it with teensy 4.0 and 4.1 and sorry for...
      • IMG_20240218_023326[1].jpg
      • IMG_20240218_064610[1].gif
    • M
      I tried around a bit more. If I turn the brightness down, the errors occur. If it were the other way around, I would say the power supply is too small. In the basic test it works perfectly. It also appears in the same place in every strand...
      • IMG_20240218_064629[1].jpg
    • M
      hi, I have almost finished my 15x LED cube. First attempts with Octows2811 + Teensy 4.0 or WLED + ESP 32 were satisfactory. Now I found this example, I even had the shift registers lying around... and put it together temporarily Unfortunately...
      • IMG_20240218_023326.jpg
    • M
      mic-hasch posted the thread cube 15x15x15 in Project Guidance.
      I now have my 15x15x15 cube almost finished. and wanted to use the octows2811 libery. 2 levels of 225 LED each on one channel. Unfortunately I have to realize that the number of LEDs per strand is too high. From the 300th LED onwards there are...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back