M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      With this code, it go in hibernate even with I2S (it seem that the power is even lower than with the snooze function) ! By any chance, do you have a code with the digital interrupt?
    • M
      Yes I try but it doesn't seem to work on teensy 4.0...
    • M
      Hum, I try several technique to disable I2S or even DMA but I still have no result... I'm quitte a newbie on software but may anyone have some knowledge on that?
    • M
      It seem that there are no crash detected, but it look like that sleep mode cannot be monitoring : No Crash Data To Report Hopefully all is well, but certain types of crashes can't be reported: stuck in an infinite loop (technically...
    • M
      I try your code, but sadly it's the same problem once I add I2S... Actually I don't have any problem to go in deepsleep, even in hibernate. The problem is the combinaison with I2S: If I comment these line from my previous code...
    • M
      Hello Bricomp, thank you for your response. When you mention a change in pin status, do you mean a change in the I2S pin or the wakeup pin? Currently, I'm using the basic code from the Snooze example, but with the audio.h library. I would be...
    • M
      Hello, I have the same issue with teensy 4.0. Sleep work but not hibernate or deepsleep. Does someone manage to correct the issue? Or have a solution to reduce the power consomption without the usage of Snooze? Thanks Pierre
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back