N
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• N
      NickGuyver replied to the thread Project Advice - USB Tester.
      My assumption that the skews were consistent with each device type was wrong. I built another T41 to act as various HID types and the skews were off for each one from my test devices. I'm stuck on what exactly is causing the skew in the first...
      • 1707332732769.png
    • N
      Looking for any advice on my project to help improve it in any way. The project is leveraging the USBHost_t36 library to create a USB HID latency tester. It basically works by triggering a pin connected to a pad on a joystick, mouse, or...
    • N
      Thank you for taking the time to help me with this. Yes, with serial.prints(). Now I did some more testing and came up with even more peculiar results. Using raw usb is definitely the fastest, but sometimes it's even faster than with no...
      • rawhid.jpg
      • rawhid_print.jpg
    • N
      Sorry I didn't word the question or scenario very well. I'm measuring different USB host latency, and the speed that the Teensy USB host is able to read is changing based on the USB type. More directly to your reply, the speed of the USB host...
    • N
      I'm working on making a USB input latency tester out of the T4.1 and the USBHost_T34 library, but getting some odd results. I've noticed that when changing the USB Type that it introduces different, and consistent, latency in results as shown...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back