N
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• N
      Hi I've done some extensive testing using a BNO08x with the latest Adafruit libraries and a Teensy 4.1 connected via SPI. It seems that the Adafruit BNO08x.getSensorEvent() method consumes a dynamic amount of loop time to make the main loop...
    • N
      nspotts replied to the thread Teensy 4.1 Software Reset Code.
      I found this program - tried out with the 14 day trial and it works flawlessly. It has a server install for Arm64 and after a quick config of the port to forward on the Pi and setup on Windows, I had a virtual COM port that I could connect to on...
    • N
      I have another issue. I've been using the Arduino-Plotter by Devin Conley and it is useful to get sensor setup and to quickly visualize datastreams. It works fine with Arduinos as well as the Teensy 3.2 (on Windows 10). However, it can't seem...
    • N
      I meant it was working on Windows.
    • N
      I can confirm that the TyCommander Serial Monitor does reconnect after reboot. Thanks.
    • N
      I tested the updated restart code on with a Windows 10 PC and the Teensy 4.1 with the same results as before. Neither the PlatformIO nor Arduino IDE Serial Monitors will restart after the reboot, I have to restart them manually. I did try...
    • N
      FYI, My ultimate goal is to use the pi to deliver firmware updates and allow debugging wirelessly for a hobby robotics project I'm working on. The new VSCode remote tunnel functionality is working well to run platformio remotely. Also...
    • N
      Interesting, I'll have to try that. However, all the results I was reporting were with a windows 10 PC and a teensy 3.2. I just received my teensy 4.1 and orange pi zero 2W (running Ubuntu) today. I was able to program and monitor the 4.1 from...
    • N
      Good call! So it now fully restarts the program, but still fails to restart logging to the serial monitor (either the Arduino IDE SM or the PlatformIO SM). Any clue has to how to reconnect the Serial monitor after restart?
    • N
      I'm using PlatformIO and I'm actually testing with a Teensy 3.2 at the moment. I confirmed that the code does not restart when I change pin 23 to LOW and back HIGH until I also restart the serial monitor (the pin 13 LED stops flashing). I also...
    • N
      I had already found that and tried what was in post 3. I had the teensy hooked to a serial monitor. When I triggered the reboot, it seemed to stop everything, but it didn't restart the serial debugger. I had to do so manually. I'll double...
    • N
      I know the Teensy 4.0/4.1 do not have reset pins or pads, but I would like to be able to reset/restart the program from a digital input (by pressing a button or an external signal). On the Teensy 4.1 page it states that a reset can be...
      • 1709077241053.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back