P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      PCMaster2165 replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #6.
      Not sure if this is related directly to the new core but every couple hours I have started getting the error: "internal error in mingw32_gt_pch_use_address, at config/i386/host-mingw32.c:190: MapViewOfFileEx" during compilation, fixed by deleting...
    • P
      PCMaster2165 reacted to joepasquariello's post in the thread using DMAMEM with Like Like.
      You're telling the compiler that you want RingBuf to be stored in a different location from the rest of the class data member. If you want the RingBuf to be in DMAMEM, you'll have to either put the entire class in DMAMEM (not sure that works), or...
    • P
      PCMaster2165 reacted to luni's post in the thread using DMAMEM with Like Like.
      Technically you'd put the objects in DMAMEM, not the class. Here an example: c1 lives in ITCM, c2 lives in DMAMEM and c3 in FLASHMEM class myClass { public: unsigned i = 42; }; myClass c1; DMAMEM myClass c2; FLASHMEM const myClass c3; void...
    • P
      PCMaster2165 reacted to KurtE's post in the thread Teensy 4.1 or Arduino GIGA R1 with Like Like.
      My 2 cents.... The GIGA dual core can be fun to play with. I have one and the dual cores are fun to try out. I also find they are a PIA! Their builds feel like they are 5-10 times slower! They feel like they are mostly Orphaned on...
    • P
      Hey guys, I'm wondering why certain things dont seem to be able to be allocated to RAM2 instead of RAM1. My example being " DMAMEM RingBuf<FsFile, sizeof(DATA_LOGGER_FRAME) * 15> BUFFER; //Enough to store 60ms of data" produces error...
    • P
      Just wanted to send a very heartfelt thank you to Paul for building the Teensy 4.1 microcontroller board. The context of this is my team just had our first successful test flight of our 4 tonne drone for fighting forest fires. The entire...
    • P
      SdFat is blocking for both read and write. There is a fairly recent thread where someone modified SdFat to do non-blocking reads, but not writes. There is a way, though, to limit blocking times to 5-6 us and avoid the very long blocking times of...
    • P
      hey everyone, I'm trying to to make a data logger for a flight controller I'm working on. I will be buffering all data that needs to be stored on the sdcard and writing out chunks in multiples of sector size (512 bytes). What I am unsure about is...
    • P
      Thank you so much, that was a very insightful and helpful explanation with an awesome example. Much appreciated!
    • P
      Registering an interrupt service routine (ISR) is usually done by storing its address in a table (often called the "vector table"). The IntervalTimer.begin() function does this for you. If an interrupt wtih number n occurs, the processor...
    • P
      Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to pass a pointer to a struct into the callback function called by an interval timer. An example would be doing this: myTimer.begin(function, 1000); to...
    • P
      PCMaster2165 replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #5.
      My flight controller running on the 4.1 works perfectly fine with the update, that includes everything from CAN to Serial to MICRO-SD to Pin Toggling to External PSRAM. All working very well so far!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back