P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      polaris26 reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo Plate Reverb for Teensy4.x with Like Like.
      I have updated the example projects repo with a version for ArduinoIDE 2.0 and info on how to set it up. Tested on Linux only, the project compiles fine. https://github.com/hexeguitar/hexefx_audiolib_F32_examples
    • P
      Hello Pio - thanks for sharing your great work on this new reverb! After much difficulty I was able to get all the files and PlatformIO setup so that I can control the reverb from the .html file and it sounds really good. I was unable to create...
    • P
      polaris26 reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo Plate Reverb for Teensy4.x with Like Like.
      New Year, new reverb incoming Plate Reverb V2.0 with a lots of new or reworked features: - pair of HP and LP filters inside the reverb tank - controls the bass/treble loss in the tail - pair of HP and LP filters at the output shapes the...
    • P
      Here is a stereo version of a guitar tone stack (3 band EQ, but specific for guitar amps) based on the implementation by David Yeh and Tim Goetze, ported to the float32 version of the library: OpenAudio_ArduinoLibrary. There are 9 available EQ...
    • P
      Latency measurement I used my scope and generator to do a latency measurement. Its latency measured at 6.38ms. https://forum.pjrc.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31252&d=1686190142&thumb=1&stc=1
    • P
      Hello h4yn0nnym0u5e - Thanks for the detailed response. I spent more time playing with the modulated delay effect as well as trying to get my head around some of the more basic general concepts at work here. As I said I am not a coder, so a...
    • P
      Confirm, the audio library I2S input captures the high 16 bits (clocks 2-17 in Figure 9) and ignores the low 16 bits (clocks 18-33). The unfortunate reality of audio specs is many people have misunderstanding based on widespread audio product...
    • P
      Hello h4yn0nnym0u5e and the group - First of all, thank you for making this modulation delay! I am new to Teensy, having played with the original Arduino a few years back with some success in making primitive 8-bit audio delays and such. The...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back