R
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      Quick dumb question: I'm building an audio-metric hearing test into my project using Teensy and the audio shield. I've pretty much figured out the program structure, but I need to control the amplitude in decibels. How might I rewrite the...
    • R
      Bone conduction hearing aid guy here. Up and working well using Teensy 4.0 and sound shield. So far I have it running with an 8 band equalizer to adjust for hearing loss based on an audiogram. My next issue is feedback: Two electrec mics...
    • R
      I found the below sketch re-written from the Tympan code to work with my Teensy 4 and current sound shield. I got it running after the op asked for help, and I added the suggested memory allocation. I have two problems: I am getting audio...
    • R
      What great information! The Tympan Library looks amazing, and is a massive time saver when it comes to coding/debugging. I figured I'd be at that for a long while and that would have been just the basics. I'll definitely be back with more...
    • R
      Hi All, I've just about finished up building a prototype bone conduction hearing-aid system. At the moment is consists of a pair of mics, mic pre-amps, 5 watt amplifier and bone conduction transducers. I have single-sided deafness and a hearing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back