R
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      robedney replied to the thread Audio Shield line-out question.
      Thanks for that --however there's a limitation to the volume(level) control in that is effects both left and right channels equally. I'd like control over what I feed to the amp separately per channel. the other issue is that -- from what I've...
    • R
      Using the Teensy pass through sketch example to simplify, I am adjusting the line-out volume from the Audio Shield to an amp. I'm using the sgtl5000_1.lineOutLevel(left,right) command but the range of control, although it works, seems limited...
    • R
      A Serial Monitor inclusion would be great for reviewing settings, etc. My problem is that I'm more of a designer than programmer, meaning that I can put stuff together, design a product and get it functioning with my limited programming skills...
      • sparky_in_hand.jpg
      • box illustration.png
    • R
      Great Rezo! That works to detect and ID the Teensy!!! Have you tried to upload a sketch???
    • R
      Thanks, I'd found that article. Unfortunately I'm just not savvy enough to put this all together in a reasonable period of time. I just can't believe that those who build devices with Arduino and particularly Teensy don't have some way to...
    • R
      Thanks!!! Now all I need is a tutorial on how to do that. I'll see what I can find...
    • R
      I've searched for answers about this but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I'm about to publish an open source Teensy with Sound Shield project, a bone conduction programmable hearing assist device. It's all done and working well...
    • R
      How embarrassing! I've searched this forum before for what I was looking for and not found it -- but not today. After posting I scrolled down a bit and found what is basically the same question! Forgive me, but I'll restate it to perhaps...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back