shawn's latest activity

• S
    shawn reacted to PaulStoffregen's post in the thread Teensy 4.1 How to start using DMA? with Like Like.
    OctoWS2811 on Teensy 4 is probably the most complicated DMA of any library. You'd probably be better off reading the DMA code from a much simpler library, like WS2812Serial. To answer this specific question, 16K is the distance between each of...
  • S
    What does the library do?
  • S
    shawn reacted to AndyA's post in the thread About expansion to RAM1 with Like Like.
    Not adding anything that hasn't already been said but trying to put it in more learner friendly language: RAM 1: Holds your code. Any constants. Any global variables and objects. Basically everything that isn't dynamically allocated. The amount...
  • S
    You could always modify one of the Ethernet libraries to enable the ‘sockets’ API. Note: I say this just as a guess without having done it or tested it myself. For example, in the QNEthernet library, you can modify the appropriate option(s) in...
  • S
    Hello, forum members! Literally just did an article on homemade rotor balancing machines and came across this thread on the forum, so I decided to register. I would like to share some thoughts on the use of different types of sensors in...
Back