snowsh
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• snowsh
      snowsh posted the thread Interesting… in General Discussion.
      I just read this article: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/startup-claims-it-can-boost-any-processors-performance-by-100x-flow-computing-introduces-its-cpu-20-paradigm A 60ghz t4.1 anyone?
    • snowsh
      snowsh replied to the thread weird weird weird.
      This is kind of my approach so far. I have some upgrade methods if I ever need to retain the SD data. I can take care of the naming within the code, the SD files are already named based on their counterpart struct, albeit with a 3-letter code. I...
    • snowsh
      Yes, I'm aware of the issues with changing the structures. I have gone with this because I need it to be as fast as possible. I had experimented with JSON but there was too much overhead and it became unworkable due to the real-time nature of...
    • snowsh
      well, that seems to have found it! here is the intialised SD data: and having reworked the values:
      • ss-bool-debug-cfgData-dumpFreshStruct.PNG
      • ss-bool-debug-cfgData-dumpNew.PNG
    • snowsh
      here is my struct definition: struct DrummerConfig { uint8_t channel; uint8_t screenMode; uint8_t midiOutChannel; uint8_t midiInChannel; uint8_t stepLength; uint8_t kitId; uint8_t currentPatternId; char...
      • ss-bool-debug-cfgData-dump.PNG
    • snowsh
      hmmmm.... if i place this at the end of setup(): drummer.config.enableFills = false; saveHandlerToSD(SD_TYPE_CONFIG, 0); it works, even with the SD card present.
    • snowsh
      at startup, yes. I am studying the data now.....
    • snowsh
      I have this section of code, please don't ask for the full codebase, its enormous. if (checkButtonPress(BUTTON_DRUMMER_FILLS_ENABLE)) // this works fine { Serial.println(F("Button press detected...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back