T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      theboot900 replied to the thread AnalogRead issues.
      Try and set analog read averaging to 32 in your setup. This will be slower reads. (On phone and not sure on the exact method call) But if you want higher accuracy you should use an external adc. Like the ads1115 (can read 16 bit adc values)
    • T
      Legend thanks
    • T
      @Dogbone06 Do you have the link to the pcb files to the latest working version that has all the eLCDIF/FlexIO2 pins exposed please Thanks
    • T
      theboot900 replied to the thread Game Console with iMXRT1062.
      Thanks for the answers. If you can give some progress reports on it. Roll your own gpu is a really cool idea (and a large amount of work) So the gpu will be handling a lot on 1 core. Pixel transformations, shader pixel manipulation etc as...
    • T
      theboot900 replied to the thread Game Console with iMXRT1062.
      This is a super cool idea!! I'm curious on the link between the cpu and the gpu. Graphicly what does the cpu handle? Does it send vertex data etc every frame? Or is that all loaded initially on the gpu and the gpu will handle all screen...
    • T
      It seems a bit odd. It's finding it on the i2c bus. Are you connecting it to Wire1? Pins 16 and 17 are wire1 You can pass the i2c your using through the begin method (sensor.begin(Wire1)
    • T
      The teensy 4.1 has 3 different i2c buses. Check the pinout to find what they are. You wont need to use a multiplexer then. Your looking for the matching pair of sda and scl pins. https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/pinout.html My guess is your wiring...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back