T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      thegranes replied to the thread Multiple SPI at the same time.
      Thank you for all this information. I'm kind of a noob and tried to implement your second example in my own code. It's shown below. #include <SPI.h> #include <EventResponder.h> uint32_t fclk_w = 1000000; unsigned int numbytes = 0; uint8_t...
    • T
      thegranes replied to the thread Multiple SPI at the same time.
      I used your advice and simply removed the parts after the read bytes comment. void SPIClass::transfer_writeOnly(const void * buf, void * retbuf, size_t count) { if (count == 0) return; uint8_t *p_write = (uint8_t*)buf; uint8_t...
      • old3spi.png
      • better3spi.png
    • T
      thegranes reacted to KurtE's post in the thread Multiple SPI at the same time with Like Like.
      Couple of different ways: For example: several of our display drivers have code built into them to allow them to do asynchronous updates. Like my ili9341_t3n library as well as others for ST7735 and ST7789, and ILI9488_t3n library. In these...
    • T
      thegranes reacted to AndyA's post in the thread Multiple SPI at the same time with Like Like.
      The standard SPI functions block for the time taken to send the data since they are also reading the reply. The actual hardware has a buffer so if the only time critical situations are fairly short writes you could write the data into that...
    • T
      Hi all, I have 3 separate slave devices that I'm intending to use with the 3 sets of SPI on the Teensy 4.0. Speed is very important here. I'm looking to send data to each slave device at the same time. I've looked into to TeensyTheads.h library...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back