T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      Surely must be what h4yn0nnym0u5e said, the delay time is updating very often. Try to use the ResponsiveAnalogRead library that lets you set a threshold that the potentiometer must move before getting a new reading, in that way you filter all the...
    • T
      toyosm reacted to dangelo's post in the thread Teensy Audio Library Scrubber Object with Like Like.
      Heyo everyone, So I've been working on implementing live scrubbing through audio on the teensy for a large project I'm creating. Think scratching vinyl or scrubbing through a tape machine. I was trying to implement it with the queue object, but...
    • T
      Why don't you place two clamp diodes so the input cannot exceed the 3v3?
    • T
      toyosm reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo Plate Reverb for Teensy4.x with Like Like.
      New incoming reverb for the library: ReverbSC ported from Soundpipe, original authors: Sean Costello, Istvan Varga This one is not to heavy on the CPU, but RAM hungry (387k). I'm still working on fine tuning the code. There will be 2 options...
    • T
      In MacOs you have to delete the Teensyduino from the MIDI configuration first. Then you connect the Teensy and the new name will pop up.
    • T
      toyosm replied to the thread Frequency to midi usb.
      What if instead of using a delay (blocking) you set a threshold with the RMS level to avoid the re triggering of the detection?. If the signal falls below certain value or the note is different, you reset the detection
    • T
      Here is a stereo version of a guitar tone stack (3 band EQ, but specific for guitar amps) based on the implementation by David Yeh and Tim Goetze, ported to the float32 version of the library: OpenAudio_ArduinoLibrary. There are 9 available EQ...
    • T
      Glad you’re making progress. The audio library isn’t the easiest thing to get your head around, especially if you’re “not a coder“, and harder still to build your own objects. But no reason you shouldn’t get there in the end. The documentation...
    • T
      Hi, I'm starting to experiment with the external PSRAM and wanted to use it on the granular delay effect block. Modified the buffer with EXTMEM and worked ok. Now, since I have more available memory for the buffer, wanted to raise it and check it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back