T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      Yes, it's working with no issues on Mac, using Sonoma 14.5, Logic and Garageband with a Micromod and a custom board with the SGTL5000. If you need any more info let me know. I used the AudioOutputUSBoct and the AudioOuputUSB regular and both...
    • T
      toyosm replied to the thread Ticking Noise with USB.
      Tried this today, so far works like a charm!!. Replaced the core files (made a backup just in case) and worked. It does consume more AudioMemory than the stock usb. In my program used 20 blocks before (mostly to pass samples between blocks) and...
    • T
      I mentioned this issue in a different thread (different problem) but I wanted to open a new one specific for this. The problem I'm having is this: When using the USB audio output to a DAW, after a while playing (not exact time, but around...
    • T
      toyosm replied to the thread Issues with custom audio object.
      I didn't change the block samples macro from default, but I have to check the reverb's code for that. Each grain has a variable that's grain age, should not exceed the boundaries with this. Prior to this have another check up to exit the...
    • T
      You're totally right!, a little burned out with all this that I forgotten that the index started at 0 and have BUFFER_SIZE elements. Thanks to explain again like a 5 yo The rebooting issue was fixed with releasing the null pointers at the input.
    • T
      Thank you so much guys, that was the issue, dealing with the input null pointers. I don't think so, the sample is loaded first and then the index incremented. So, when you reach the BUFFER_SIZE number of sample, increment and fulfill the...
    • T
      Hello, I'm working on a granular reverb composed by the Plate Reverb object from @Pio and a custom Granular object (alongside other stuff to control a custom board, etc). If I connect my granular object alone or pre reverb, the code uploads but...
    • T
      toyosm reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo guitar/bass cabinet emulation with Like Like.
      Progress update: populated two boards, one used as testing bed for each circuit block and the other as "final". No major hiccups so far, added only a few changes, nothing requiring board reorder (which was not cheap - 4 layers over 100mm). Also...
    • T
      toyosm reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo guitar/bass cabinet emulation with Like Like.
      Boards arrived, now let's hope there will be no or minimal need for bodges.
    • T
      The Responsive Analog library can help with this. It has an knob.hasChanged() method (taking knob as the object) and in there you can check if you have a preset loaded and if the value of the knob has reached the value of the preset, only then...
    • T
      toyosm replied to the thread MCP4251 and Teensy 4.1.
      I tried the SPI.beginTransaction with no success. The only think that worked was to power the MCP with 5V (control lines in 3v3). It's weird because the datasheet states an min operating voltage of 2.7V and found a post around (not here) of a guy...
    • T
      Hello everyone I'm having some issues with the digital pot MCP4251 and Teensy 4.1, cannot make it work, the resistor values are fixed and not responding. Here are my connections: Chip Select: Teensy Pin 4 SCK: Teensy Pin 13 (SCK) MOSI: Teensy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back