Search results

1. B

Any tips for teensy 4.0 availability?

Understood. This one was advertised as coming from pjrc but I haven't tested it yet. Thanks for the information.
  2. B

Any tips for teensy 4.0 availability?

I ordered one off Amazon and it arrived yesterday.
  3. B

Anyone have a Teensy 3.2 that you'd sell? I'll $50.00.

I'll definitely take a few but what is your email? I couldn't find it anywhere.
  4. B

Thanks for the offer but another member came to my rescue. :p
  5. B

Question about learning to program the Teensy?

When I first came to this site, I was only interested in getting my little project done with my virtual pinball machine. However, I've been reading about all the stuff that can be done with the Teensy. It's quite remarkable. Anyway, I'm looking for some guidance? As a newbie, what's the best...
  6. B

Got it. Thanks for educating me. PS - I haven't sent any code...because I have no idea how to do that.
  7. B

According to those who have installed the Teensy StripController software on the Teensy 3.2, the LED matrix should display a pattern of defined symbols (arrows, plus sign, ect.) but when on the Teensy 4.0 and 4.1, all of my LED's come on and they cycle thru several colors and then turn off. But...
  8. B

Hi, Michael. D.O.F. - (Direct Output Framework). Bascially, it is software that controls the hardware found on a virtual pinball cabinet. Addressable LED strips in this case. I managed to get both the Teensy 4.0 & 4.1 to perform basic LED tests but when I uploaded the StripController..it...
  9. B

$75.00? You'd really be helping me out.
  10. B

I'm trying to complete a project on a virtual pinball machine that I'm building and I need a Teensy 3.2 for the addressable LED's to work with DOF. Thus for I've tried a Teensy 4.1 & 4.0. While I learned a lot, it still wouldn't work like it should. Anyways, can someone help me out? I'll pay...
  11. B

Teensy 4.0 and D.O.F

Hello all. I'm new to the world of Teensy and have a pretty basic question. I searched the forum first before asking this and saw where the question was asked but there were zero replies. Hopefully, someone can help me or point me in the right direction. With that said, here's the question: -...
Back