Search results

1. C

SPI Bus only first declared chip select board reads properly.

Alternatively, while poking around I found another library that uses the MAX31865 chip. https://github.com/PlayingWithFusion/PWFusion_MAX31865 AND IT WORKS :) This code is also much more readable for my level of programming. I will use it for now but will try to return to debugging the...
  2. C

thanks for the help y'all. When I did the voltage divider it was sitting high, not floating... Looking back through the Adafruit_MAX31865 library which uses the Adafruit_SPIDevice library, I thought Paul found the problem. But additionally delays in the main code between thermo.readRTD() calls...
  3. C

thanks for the tips. No luck so far. Added 4.7kOhm pullup resistor to each chip select. Added a voltage divider to the MISO line. Added SPI.endTransaction(); calls to the end of each call to the chips. Nothing has worked so far.
  4. C

Using three MAX31865 boards to measure three different RTDs. Have them all hooked up on the same SPI bus. If I call them individually all three work flawlessly. When I try to put them all together on the first one I initialize works! In code below. If I comment out them individually they each...
  5. C

Teensy 4.1 QNEthernet - Linkstate Success but client unavailable

I also keep getting a popup that "Connection Failed: Activation of network connection failed". It looks like my ethernet port is just unable to connect to the teensy if I'm understanding this correctly. Maybe it some type of setting on my laptop itself? Is there a problem that I don't see an...
  6. C

Teensy 4.1 QNEthernet - Linkstate Success but client unavailable

I'm a beginner to Ethernet and attempting to get started following this site that includes an introduction to QNEthernet. I'm using a Teensy 4.1 with the ethernet breakout board. Ethernet is going between Teensy to my laptop running Ubuntu 18.04 The first example of link status works as...
Back